Groups

SHROOMS!

Anybody ever watched this before! Watching it now.. Im not really into scary films as im a jumpy kinda person, But this is POO!!! My girlfriends crappin herself on couch so it wasnt that much of a waste! Think im gunna watch jarhead or OldSchool next!

15 Comments

Seen it before....thought it was pants. Watch Napoleon Dynamite instead !!

Ohh it wasn't a great film

I Think Salems Lot Was A ****** When The Black Bat Flew Up Infront Of The Screen

Original Poster

Any body wanna buy/Trade shrooms on blu-ray hahha

Saw Shrooms a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely awful, haven't seen a film that bad in a while!

saw House of Wax recently, some of the acting was pretty bad, but the two main leads were quite good and the film redeemed itself by the end, some may think its crappo but I quite enjoyed it, might get scrooms at some point, if you like shady horror films, you have to see the Gate II and Phantasm IV!

Not a good movie...Just watched WANTED (wicked movie) would recommend it!! Cinemas of course!! :whistling:

its okay, alot like Switchblade Romance

Pitbikeboy;2630620

Any body wanna buy/Trade shrooms on blu-ray hahha

£2 inc delivery

I'll take 5.... I mean... erm...

Its an okay film, not brilliant, but still watchable

It can't be worse than cannibal holocaust

you have to be on shrooms to watch it lol:w00t:

cannibal holocaust was a good film wrong turn 2 was better though

wrong turn was good second was terrible

ttsese;2631196

cannibal holocaust was a good film wrong turn 2 was better though

you reckon? I my missus thought it was good/clever too. I thought it was poo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions