Groups
    EXPIRED

Shud i, or shud i not??

should i get my ear pierced?? dunno, i might try it, waht u think?

BTW bg1, epic guns in ur gym thread

29 Comments

isnt it a bit 80's these days?

got mine pierced in year 5

Dunno, I'm not a fan of any piercings tbh.

Are they back in vogue for men?

I thought you had to be a premiership footballer driving a bentley to pull it off.

depends, are you a virgin?

NO NO NO!
    Not cool, however i do think you should do what ever you want but that is my opinion

Original Poster

no why lol, dus that matter or summat lmaooo

i dont know, i am considerin it

Banned

dean3988;4012771

no why lol, dus that matter or summat lmaoooi dont know, i am considerin … no why lol, dus that matter or summat lmaoooi dont know, i am considerin it

chavtastic?

imranmaz;4012787

chavtastic?

burberry sock with trakkies tucked in!! and HUGE cubic zirconia stoned earings lmao

unless it's for getting a flesh tunnel, i wouldn't bother

Don't be too boisterous; or you'll end up with something as attractive as this....

http://drpaulose.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/split-ear-lobe.jpg

Original Poster

So its a no then?

Banned

foxymissroxy;4012801

burberry sock with trakkies tucked in!! and HUGE cubic zirconia stoned … burberry sock with trakkies tucked in!! and HUGE cubic zirconia stoned earings lmao

BOOYAKASHAAAA!!! INNIT!?!
    Kitten13;4012825

unless it's for getting a flesh tunnel, i wouldn't bother

This is a disgusting term.... :x would negg if i could!

only if you sterilise a needle . . . freeze your ear with an ice-cube . . .then jam it through your lobe into a potato

otherwise . . . yes its homo :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4012840

BOOYAKASHAAAA!!! INNIT!?!

Welcome to 2005

It depends.

Some people can pull it off and look classy with their ears pierced whereas other people can just look like chavs.

You gotta have style to get away with it.

Nah don't do it.

You'll have to wear a blue plaster over it in work!!!!

Original Poster

alhalal;4012843

only if you sterilise a needle . . . freeze your ear with an ice-cube . . … only if you sterilise a needle . . . freeze your ear with an ice-cube . . .then jam it through your lobe into a potato :)otherwise . . . yes its homo :thumbsup:

or, go to local shop, get it done for 3 quid go home.

imranmaz;4012840

BOOYAKASHAAAA!!! INNIT!?!This is a disgusting term.... :x would negg if i … BOOYAKASHAAAA!!! INNIT!?!This is a disgusting term.... :x would negg if i could!

why is it a disgusting term? it's what the piercing where the ear lobe is stretched is called

Original Poster

The JFK;4012854

It depends. Some people can pull it off and look classy with their ears … It depends. Some people can pull it off and look classy with their ears pierced whereas other people can just look like chavs. You gotta have style to get away with it.

i know what u mean brah, its a natural thing hhaha.

I may aswell just get it done, if it looks ****, ill take it out when its healed

dean3988;4012859

or, go to local shop, get it done for 3 quid go home.

no fun there . . . . get blasted first and then do the spud routine lol

I personally think they look nasty on men...sorry. At the end of the day though - it is your ear, your life, your decision

Kitten13;4012865

why is it a disgusting term? it's what the piercing where the ear lobe … why is it a disgusting term? it's what the piercing where the ear lobe is stretched is called

ROFL - I think Imran's got those juicy older women on the brain

It all started with just one.....
    http://blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/uploaded_images/piercings-738717.jpg

imranmaz;4012840

imranmaz

suspended lol wtf?

Nooo, if you a man, seriously, don't do it.

How old are you for a start ? and will your school allow it? will your works like it ? will it stop you getting a job? If you must, get a sleeper to start with, it is easier to take out and replace.later .(I have had a sleeper for about 20 years with no problems)[
    Happy piercings!

agaveworm;4012837

Don't be too boisterous; or you'll end up with something as attractive as … Don't be too boisterous; or you'll end up with something as attractive as this....

If you turn your head to the side it looks like a little fishy!

phatboy123;4012960

suspended lol wtf?

I 2nd the lol. :-D

Banned

Kitten13;4012865

why is it a disgusting term? it's what the piercing where the ear lobe … why is it a disgusting term? it's what the piercing where the ear lobe is stretched is called

sorry mayne got the wrong end of the stick!

btw i got suspended cause i wrote homo in this thread! dammit!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions