Groups

Shure headphones

I bought the se 110 headphones on the Play £17.99 offer. I've never had this type of headphone before, was just wondering if anyone is having same issues as me. i find the sound quality ok, but I really hate when I cough or sigh, it seems really loud in my ears, is this normal? if it is, i might have to get shot of them. I really don't like it lol

14 Comments

http://i38.tinypic.com/29kpdg2.jpg
    L:)L

Original Poster

Sorry, had lots to sigh about recently

Oh well.

I've got them on now, and if i hum along its horrible, all i can hear is me.

That will be the sound isolation. Some people even feel dizzy whilst wearing them, It can upset your inner ear balance!!

If you're interested in selling yours you can PM me. Apparently these headphones do sound better after 30 hours or so of listening, they need time to 'bed in'

Banned

Shreddie;3429565

That will be the sound isolation. Some people even feel dizzy whilst … That will be the sound isolation. Some people even feel dizzy whilst wearing them, It can upset your inner ear balance!!If you're interested in selling yours you can PM me. Apparently these headphones do sound better after 30 hours or so of listening, they need time to 'bed in'

For the record if he wanted to sell it has to be done on the boards and not via pm according to forum rules

I agree though they do need time to settle in and for you to get used to them, had the same thing with my Sony ones

ODB_69;3429702

For the record if he wanted to sell it has to be done on the boards and … For the record if he wanted to sell it has to be done on the boards and not via pm according to forum rules

OMG - Mod in the making...... you've changed!

Banned

MinstrelMan;3429722

OMG - Mod in the making...... you've changed!

loooooool no...just dont want to see peeps suspended for no reason i ain't no Saint Modabee

:lol: modabee has got to be word of the day.

don't go to that dark side, I'm back now to keep you in check shows you're easily lead astray without me

Aaah I see, i didn't know

Banned

MinstrelMan;3429774

:lol: modabee has got to be word of the day.don't go to that dark side, … :lol: modabee has got to be word of the day.don't go to that dark side, I'm back now to keep you in check shows you're easily lead astray without me

:w00t:

It was you that led me astray in the 1st place!!! All the filthiness in the old ODB Luuuuurve thread...I was sweet and innocent but you warped my fragile little mind (see the SP ref there!)

Oh Modabee is Imranmaz's word...tis good isnt it!

http://www.francophonenanaimo.org/festival/acts/Copy-of-Officer-Fairway.jpg

Damn I was loking for an infraction pic to infract you with but all I could find was this 'cop' who for no apparent reason appears to be holding a golf club...no idea why but please do enjoy..........

its becuase he's called officer fairway...... check the badgical.

Banned

MinstrelMan;3429906

its becuase he's called officer fairway...... check the badgical.

oh yh...but why does that image come up when I searched for infraction on google images?
    Dont matter

INFRACTION!!!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3429702

For the record if he wanted to sell it has to be done on the boards and … For the record if he wanted to sell it has to be done on the boards and not via pm according to forum rulesI agree though they do need time to settle in and for you to get used to them, had the same thing with my Sony ones

I'm a she.

I know the selling rules

I decided to wear them to college today, every step I took walkin down the street thudded in my ear... yes I'm lard, but still.... lol

The wire was rubbing on my bag and driving me mad also.

Will that go away?

Banned

ChipSticks;3430008

I'm a she.I know the selling rules :)I decided to wear them to college … I'm a she.I know the selling rules :)I decided to wear them to college today, every step I took walkin down the street thudded in my ear... yes I'm lard, but still.... lolThe wire was rubbing on my bag and driving me mad also.Will that go away?

:oops: oops..sorry didnt know you were a lady...probs not wise to admit to me anyway...but for the record that was aimed at Shreddie whos a newbie and not you

Yeah you will get used to it, takes a while but you will cause there very different to the headphones you have worn before and vibrations seem much heavier

Original Poster

ODB_69;3430036

:oops: oops..sorry didnt know you were a lady...probs not wise to admit … :oops: oops..sorry didnt know you were a lady...probs not wise to admit to me anyway...but for the record that was aimed at Shreddie whos a newbie and not youYeah you will get used to it, takes a while but you will cause there very different to the headphones you have worn before and vibrations seem much heavier

ok, I'll give them a whirl for a few days to see how I get on.

thanks for everyones help

chips xxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2298
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24101
      4. Cat Chat73707

See more discussions