Shutl for non-eBay delivery?

Found 31st May
I've used Shutl's UPS next day delivery (£6.29 for 3kg, £60 cover) a few times, but can't seem to find anything close to it elsewhere for non-eBay items. Any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You can do up to 5kg at Hermes in store for £2.79 and have had no problems with them
masterhussain6 h, 38 m ago

You can do up to 5kg at Hermes in store for £2.79 and have had no problems …You can do up to 5kg at Hermes in store for £2.79 and have had no problems with them

I just bought up a quote on Hermes and the lowest price for a ParcelShop 2-5kg parcel was £6.49. How are you getting £2.79?
Ferris4 h, 47 m ago

I just bought up a quote on Hermes and the lowest price for a ParcelShop …I just bought up a quote on Hermes and the lowest price for a ParcelShop 2-5kg parcel was £6.49. How are you getting £2.79?

Print in store £2.95 but only insured up to £20. Easy to use pay using debit credit card. Print label off stick it on parcel and hand over to shop who scan it in. Used it numerous times for anything over 2 kilos and under 5 kilos. Saves me over £3 per parcel
caverncity2 h, 47 m ago

Print in store £2.95 but only insured up to £20. Easy to use pay using d …Print in store £2.95 but only insured up to £20. Easy to use pay using debit credit card. Print label off stick it on parcel and hand over to shop who scan it in. Used it numerous times for anything over 2 kilos and under 5 kilos. Saves me over £3 per parcel

Hmm... their map says my local ParcelShop offers this service but I've never noticed any terminal.
Ferris11 m ago

Hmm... their map says my local ParcelShop offers this service but I've …Hmm... their map says my local ParcelShop offers this service but I've never noticed any terminal.

I didnt at first, its only small, normally by the till in light blue. Best the shop asking where it is
caverncity1st Jun

I didnt at first, its only small, normally by the till in light blue. Best …I didnt at first, its only small, normally by the till in light blue. Best the shop asking where it is

Thanks, I'd scoured the till area before with no sign of it, but when I asked they pointed it out - the opposite side of the shop, hidden behind a magazine rack that has to be moved to get to it (presumably the only spare plug socket...)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions