Expired

Siam Park and Loro Parque - tickets and transport from holiday village Tenerife

Found 3rd Jun 2014
Does anyone know the best way to do Siam Park and Loro Parque? We would want to be picked up from our hotel. We were thinking about hiring a car maybe. Has anyone done the trip from Tenerife holiday village who can give us advice? Thanks xx
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
8 Comments
There's a bus station right outside Siam Park - should be able to get there by bus?

In any case hotel reception should be able to help you!
Banned
You may get a better response if you post on the Tenerife forum of Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187479-i153-Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

I have done the trips myself from Costa Adeje but always hire a car to do so and they are easy to get to by car. I am sure from Playa De La Arena there will be coach pick ups to the parks but not sure about if you will be collected from your hotel. Probably also be cheaper booking elsewhere than the tour operator.

Loro Parque is great and allow a full day to get the best out of it and see everything they have to offer.

Good luck.

John
Original Poster
Thank you for your replies. Konimitsu - did you book the car hire and tickets before you went on holiday or while you were there? Are the roads okay to drive on?
Liz
Hmmm, watch Blackfish and then decide whether you really want to go to Loro Parque.
Banned
l122ie

Thank you for your replies. Konimitsu - did you book the car hire and … Thank you for your replies. Konimitsu - did you book the car hire and tickets before you went on holiday or while you were there? Are the roads okay to drive on? Liz

I usually hire a car before I go but from the airport and yes the roads are fine, there is a motorway / dual carriageway around most of the island that will take you to Loro Parque or you can go over the mountain which is much shorter distance but a little weird and although safe the roads in some parts are rough.

We bought tickets in resort when we got there, sorry I can't remember the cost but was cheaper than anywhere else.

If you are thinking of renting a car the Autoreisen is the company of choice for me in Tenerife. You hear many horror stories about car rental and I have some myself but Autoreisen are brilliant, great deals, no extras and good service at the airport.

Any other questions please let me know.

John
Edited by: "konimitsu" 3rd Jun 2014
loro and siam are under same ownership so you can pick up double passes for these 2 parks. we shopped around the tourist booths whilst there for a coach trip. siam have a free bus xx
The tenerifebus company are TITSA. Go on their website and you can plan your trip.
As above, a bus normally goes around picking up people so no need for a car.

By the way, you're in for a treat, been to both a few times and must say they are excellent

Oh, I should say that depending on where you are staying I think Loro Parque can be quite a long journey! Can't remeber about Siam Park.

Edited by: "joshp" 4th Jun 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants