Siam Water park Tenerife... Who's been?

Found 25th Jul
Hi all.
We're heading off to Tenerife on Monday and are planning on going to the Siam waterpark at some point.
Can anyone who's been tell me if it's cheaper to pre book tickets here or not ? as I wasn't sure whether we may see brochures etc when we're there offering it cheaper.
cheers
Oh we are a group of 3 adults 1 child
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
We bought our tickets over there. I can't compare as I had no idea what they cost over here. But the little stalls you'll see selling tickets, to shop's and even your hotel compete with each other. So prices are negotiable and they'll probably offer you a cheaper deal themselves to beat the competition.
We were able to get some voucher in the resort(Costa adeje) they are regularly handed by promotional people out and about, only a few euros off. Brilliant place, enjoy
Yeah that's what I was thinking about getting vouchers.
They're currently £33 each on their website and then that gives you a €5 voucher each to spend inside.
I'm guessing the voucher things don't give you the €5 voucher that's why it's a little cheaper.
I have been amazing there rides are the most amazing water slides I’ve been on an people think there all abroad but Center Parks New ones at Longeat are up there! I’m a mad ride junkie wet or dry!
Not only that it’s a good looking park if that makes sense there’s some right dates tired places around! Lockers are located pretty much right at entrance and then it’s all go from there , some wildlife too not to be missed.
Anyway to answer your question I think it’s a little cheaper and you can cue jump at entrance if I remember! As we bought a package through Thomson we couldn’t but this was 2 year ago so maybe best to take advice of somebody more recent or try tripadvisor!
Don’t buy off the resort reps they are a rip off. Go to one of the stalls around the streets and they will give you deals, if you’re planning other trips they will give you even better deals again. Go to different stalls and haggle with them, it works
I conquered my fear of water slides at that water park!
Thanks guys some great tips
I'm a little nervous about that death slide type one @aturner123 as well.
Just think surely if I lean forward I will just topple out lol.
ASongOfFireAndIce25th Jul

Anyway to answer your question I think it’s a little cheaper and you can c …Anyway to answer your question I think it’s a little cheaper and you can cue jump at entrance if I remember! As we bought a package through Thomson we couldn’t but this was 2 year ago so maybe best to take advice of somebody more recent or try tripadvisor!

Yeah I did see that on the website about fast track if bought on their site , just been trying to find out how much it works out at these stalls compared to online.
I’m going in October also heading to this water park. Any offers or deals would help me out also
Mellor1 h, 46 m ago

I’m going in October also heading to this water park. Any offers or deals w …I’m going in October also heading to this water park. Any offers or deals would help me out also

I'll let you know..
But I've been having second thoughts about going as I've been reading the trip advisor reviews and all are saying you need to get the fast pass or it's 60-90 min queues, but then the fast pass only gives you 1 pass on each either in the morning or afternoon and doesn't include the big slide.
So €208 just seems excessive not sure yet lol
stefromuk2 h, 17 m ago

I'll let you know..But I've been having second thoughts about going as …I'll let you know..But I've been having second thoughts about going as I've been reading the trip advisor reviews and all are saying you need to get the fast pass or it's 60-90 min queues, but then the fast pass only gives you 1 pass on each either in the morning or afternoon and doesn't include the big slide.So €208 just seems excessive not sure yet lol

Keep us posted thanks
I’ve been.
Mellor28th Jul

Keep us posted thanks

Just to let you know we went to Siam park 😁
And it's fantastic , the rides are fab and scary as hell at the same time...
We got told to get a taxi there for 9.30 before the free buses arrive and that worked out great and got on loads more slides and there was also no need for a fast pass longest we queued was 30 mins most were about 15 mins or not even that.
stefromuk11 h, 40 m ago

Just to let you know we went to Siam park 😁And it's fantastic , the …Just to let you know we went to Siam park 😁And it's fantastic , the rides are fab and scary as hell at the same time...We got told to get a taxi there for 9.30 before the free buses arrive and that worked out great and got on loads more slides and there was also no need for a fast pass longest we queued was 30 mins most were about 15 mins or not even that.

Thank you I will be definitely going in October and will let the others know we should get there early. I can’t wait
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions