Sick of hearing about conspiracy theories

Posted 17th MarEdited by:"jco83"
Conspiracy theories about the virus. I'm not going to go into any because it's not considerate to anyone affected or loved ones affected. But the bottom line is trying to reduce the spread of the virus as much as we can. Surely everyone can see that that is the most important thing?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Predikuesi17/03/2020 09:18

This is the only conversation that people are having ... and I'm sick of …This is the only conversation that people are having ... and I'm sick of it.

Have you been tested?
Here is one doing the rounds, some people might even believe it

"Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China."
Edited by: "ding" 17th Mar
22 Comments
They have only just started too..
Here is one doing the rounds, some people might even believe it

"Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China."
Edited by: "ding" 17th Mar
Here is the truth about China!

This is the only conversation that people are having ... and I'm sick of it.
Predikuesi17/03/2020 09:18

This is the only conversation that people are having ... and I'm sick of …This is the only conversation that people are having ... and I'm sick of it.

Have you been tested?
ding17/03/2020 08:33

Here is one doing the rounds, some people might even believe it "Impact of …Here is one doing the rounds, some people might even believe it "Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month: 🇺🇸 -26% 🇬🇧 -26% 🇨🇦 -25% 🇧🇷 -27% 🇷🇺 -20% 🇦🇪 -19% 🇿🇦 -16% 🇦🇺 -24% 🇮🇳 -14% 🇸🇬 -17% 🇭🇰 -12% 🇰🇷 - 17%Now, look at this: 🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China."

Username "ding"?
Sounds Chinese. Spreading fake news about fake news.

A new low.
u66454117/03/2020 09:43

Username "ding"?Sounds Chinese. Spreading fake news about fake news. A new …Username "ding"?Sounds Chinese. Spreading fake news about fake news. A new low.

ding, ding ding, do you get it?
I think people got tired of Brexit, so this is the replacement.
It started with people ill treating animals, nature's way of fighting back
airfix17/03/2020 12:41

It started with people ill treating animals, nature's way of fighting back …It started with people ill treating animals, nature's way of fighting back

Manmade!
airfix17/03/2020 12:41

It started with people ill treating animals, nature's way of fighting back …It started with people ill treating animals, nature's way of fighting back

How are you mate?
airfix17/03/2020 19:54

Not bad, thanksyou? we need a chubby meme lol

All good mate, not been on in ages.
40126801-pXZKL.jpg40126801-snkG4.jpg40126801-GWDSK.jpg
The conspiracy is to make everyone wear hijab irrespective of gender.

40126878-IR5TZ.jpg
This virus has to many for me to handle at least with 9/11 it's straight forward.
I was sent this...

""Stop what you’re doing right now.... Go on Netflix... type in My Secret Terrius, go to Season 1, episode 10 and skip to 53 minutes 😳 actually freaked me the f### out!!!
Share because I guarantee this will be taken down""

Sammy8626/03/2020 13:11

I was sent this...""Stop what you’re doing right now.... Go on Netflix... t …I was sent this...""Stop what you’re doing right now.... Go on Netflix... type in My Secret Terrius, go to Season 1, episode 10 and skip to 53 minutes 😳 actually freaked me the f### out!!!Share because I guarantee this will be taken down""[Video]

This Coronavirus isn't the first one we've had wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus
jco8326/03/2020 13:26

This Coronavirus isn't the first one we've had …This Coronavirus isn't the first one we've had wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

40192966-hvSjm.jpg
cmr.asm.org/con…pdf

Read the paper by Cheng et Al 2007, Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome Coronavirus as an Agent of Emerging and Reemerging infection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants