Groups

Sickness bug, anyone else had it recently?

Just wondering if anyone else on here has been suffering from the sickness bug? i was in bed all day yesterday with it and felt rough as hell, one of the worst bits is that all my joints were hurting more my back but for some reason my arm is now hurting, never a good thing as i have IBS too and seem to suffer worse due to this, whats good for the pains that come with this bug?

thanks

9 Comments

My kids have, My belly feels a bit upsy daisy.

Yeah we have had it our household, Kids been really poorly with it seems to last 48 hrs then its gone,

my kids hav been like this for a week or so now...... usually mornings cant even get 1 weetabix down them... saying tummy hurts....

Original Poster

yeh both my little girsl and my partner have had it

my tummy feels so weak

I had it from Christmas Eve until about 5 days after, had to cancel Christmas because all my family got it too.

yes kindly one of our kids brought it home from school and then we all went down one after the other - horrible and worse when your nearly 7 months pregnant

we all had it about a month ago and it was awful,i seemed to have it the worst as im pregnant and i throw up easily anyway
    but my parents,sis and nephew have only just had it lasted about 48hrs and they are better now
    hope u r feeling better soon,for ur aches pains take some ibrufen and paracetemol

Just wondering if buscopan might help? We thankfully haven't had this yet!

cute_feet;7432564

my kids hav been like this for a week or so now...... usually mornings … my kids hav been like this for a week or so now...... usually mornings cant even get 1 weetabix down them... saying tummy hurts....

Think the doctors might be a good idea as its lasted so long
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions