Groups

Sid Meier Colonization

Hi guys, I used to the own the original Sid Meier's Colonization that was originally out years ago on the pc and loved it lol

Has anybody got this updated version and how does it rate?

play.com/Gam…tml

6 Comments

I've not played the original but the new one is dang hard

Original Poster

Robotochan;3450071

I've not played the original but the new one is dang hard

In what way mate? as in getting used to play it or generally speaking?

I can become the most powerful colony in the new world but I still lose to the King of England, I find it difficult to declare independence and fight off the kings army. But I hear it's easier to play than the 1st one

Original Poster

Robotochan;3450162

I can become the most powerful colony in the new world but I still lose … I can become the most powerful colony in the new world but I still lose to the King of England, I find it difficult to declare independence and fight off the kings army. But I hear it's easier to play than the 1st one

Cheers for that mate.

Has the game got a end date, as in a time frame that you have to declare independence or does the game go on until you decide to end it, or you get beaten?

It has an end date before which you have to declare independence then fight off the kings army

Original Poster

Robotochan;3450399

It has an end date before which you have to declare independence then … It has an end date before which you have to declare independence then fight off the kings army

That is the only down fall to these games I find :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214488
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553777
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047090
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351

See more discussions