Side by side under counter fridge freezer

7 replies
Found 27th Nov 2016
A few years ago there were a few models of under counter fridge freezers (height 90cm ish), now I can't find any at all. Does anyone know of a current model that is still sold?
thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

Spango

Still seem to be some around ... … Still seem to be some around ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=under-counter+fridge+freezer&num=50&source=lnms&tbm=shop

There's nothing on that link?

Do you see a specific model?

The URL is right (if you cut & paste it), but the hyperlink is getting screwed up by HUKD's referral changes.
Just a few ...
Russell Hobbs RHUCFF50W
LOGIK LUC50S12
Indesit TFAA10S
Beko UR584APS
MONTPELLIER MAB2030K
Russell Hobbs RHUCF55B

I googled ( under counter fridge freezer )plenty come up how do u search for stuff if u can't find any plenty around let us know if u still cant find any

Spango

The URL is right (if you cut & paste it), but the hyperlink is getting … The URL is right (if you cut & paste it), but the hyperlink is getting screwed up by HUKD's referral changes.Just a few ...Russell Hobbs RHUCFF50WLOGIK LUC50S12Indesit TFAA10SBeko UR584APSMONTPELLIER MAB2030KRussell Hobbs RHUCF55B

muddassarsardar

I googled ( under counter fridge freezer )plenty come up how do u search … I googled ( under counter fridge freezer )plenty come up how do u search for stuff if u can't find any plenty around let us know if u still cant find any

I think you 2 are missing the "side by side" part in the title. Pretty sure they're after something that looks like this
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31T3Z10T4AL.jpg

Only thing I could find was this eBay listing. No electronics stores appear to sell them anymore.

Spango

The URL is right (if you cut & paste it), but the hyperlink is getting … The URL is right (if you cut & paste it), but the hyperlink is getting screwed up by HUKD's referral changes.Just a few ...Russell Hobbs RHUCFF50WLOGIK LUC50S12Indesit TFAA10SBeko UR584APSMONTPELLIER MAB2030KRussell Hobbs RHUCF55B

muddassarsardar

I googled ( under counter fridge freezer )plenty come up how do u search … I googled ( under counter fridge freezer )plenty come up how do u search for stuff if u can't find any plenty around let us know if u still cant find any

You're absolutely right! - I missed the 'side-by-side' part, and have never seen one of them before. Well done on finding one.

Original Poster

Thanks all. Yes that's the one we already have and need a new one. I wonder why they stopped making them. They used to be fairly widely available.
If anyone finds a new model I'd be appreciative but as I spent an hour with google didn't find any
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading44
    2. Best/cheapest music service69
    3. meaning of op33
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?22

See more discussions