see pic below

1. Misc
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tablet
15 Comments

Original Poster

a black hairy tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i37.tinypic.com/96wduv.jpg

holly100

a black hairy tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeuch! what tablets?

Original Poster

phenoxymethylpeniccillin - commonly known as antibiotics - hes only got a sore throat for christs sake!!!

lo!!!!!

Original Poster

deb8z

lo!!!!!

you can laugh debz - i've told him - noooo kissing

Hahaha this has certainly brightened up my day

holly100

you can laugh debz - i've told him - noooo kissing

I know these side effects are rare,but imagine if he did actaully end up with a hairy tongue omg ewwwww

I shouldn't laugh sorry hehe

Original Poster

deb8z

it says this is one more likely to occur !! - if it does i will take a photo hahahaha

now i can live with his white hairy ass but this not this- chased him back to work -

not having him scaring the kids - saving some for halloween though!!!

X) ...

Stick it out impress your friends.

Banned

Just got some tablets for my hay fever causing my asthma to get worse.

Side effects include hallucinations, stomach pain, head aches, nightmares, increased aggression, irritability, random swellings under the skin, red rash, insomnia, vivid dreams.

Needless to say i didn't sleep last night just worrying about them.

lumoruk

Just got some tablets for my hay fever causing my asthma to get … Just got some tablets for my hay fever causing my asthma to get worse.Side effects include hallucinations, stomach pain, head aches, nightmares, increased aggression, irritability, random swellings under the skin, red rash, insomnia, vivid dreams.Needless to say i didn't sleep last night just worrying about them.

Funny

Seen that one before

Always surprises me when asthma medication has side effects of 'may cause chest tightness or wheezing' - which is what you are taking it to prevent! Anxiety medication says may cause you to become anxious, and mood stabilisers for depression say may cause you to become depressed!

Sleeping tablets always have say - warning, may cause drowsiness.
I should bloody hope they do!

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Seen that one beforeAlways surprises me when asthma medication has side … Seen that one beforeAlways surprises me when asthma medication has side effects of 'may cause chest tightness or wheezing' - which is what you are taking it to prevent! Anxiety medication says may cause you to become anxious, and mood stabilisers for depression say may cause you to become depressed!

yes had those too, these also include depression and suicidal thoughts as well. I think I'd rather have a tight chest than be dead to be honest.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!44
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions