Groups
    EXPIRED

Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM (Canon fit) best price (UK please)

Looking for the best price on the above or best price on similar spec kit lens replacement for my 40D.

Thanks to all in advance...

6 Comments

Original Poster

any offers? Am keeping my mind open but must need to have F2.8 (pref constant) and good IS. Like the canon 17-55mm f2.8 but not so keen on the price!

Original Poster

All the DSLR fans must be on hols...

The cheapest I could see is £520 here. I used camerapricebuster to search for the lens, but you probably already know about it. (_;)

Original Poster

iand68

The cheapest I could see is £520 here. I used camerapricebuster to search … The cheapest I could see is £520 here. I used camerapricebuster to search for the lens, but you probably already know about it. (_;)

Thanks yes I did, starting to think the expensive canon lens might be worth it for the residuals.

£489.95 @ Simply Electronics

Your text here

Try a "wanted" add over in the camera classified section on AVForums

Original Poster

pmcg

£489.95 @ Simply ElectronicsYour text hereTry a "wanted" add over in the … £489.95 @ Simply ElectronicsYour text hereTry a "wanted" add over in the camera classified section on AVForums

many thanks, seems a big price difference between this and the equivalent Canon F2.8 17-55mm (best 738 on Simply Electronics). I could almost afford a 10-22 lens if I go for the sigma, I really need to give it a go to compare again the canon which is awesome but v. expensive,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT45
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33

See more discussions