Groups

Sign The Petiton - Justice for Chelsey

A young mother reported being drugged, raped, and assaulted by a group of migrant men.

The mainstream press initially reported the arrest and bail of six men from Iraq, Syria, and Bahrain after local woman Chelsey Wright, 26, reported a “serious assault”.

However, it is alleged the men all escaped charges and local police failed to investigate the incident properly.

Mixed opinions below. Check the facts for yourself or move on to another thread..

https://www.therebel.media/justice_for_chelsey

Take a look at JUSTICE FOR CHELSEY (@JUSTICE4CHELSEY): twitter.com/JUS…=09

Top comments

"signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"

Also googled Chelsea Wright and the men are facing charges but have been bailed.

Thanks for the spam and fake news OP.
    94 Comments

Did you read this in the Sun?

Original Poster

https://www.therebel.media/justice_for_chelsey

Original Poster

ThugBasher

Did you read this in the Sun?

​The media and police do not care. Hence the victim requiring community support for justice.
    Not sure what the sun has to do with it?

Letting some lovely people into the country.
    Scum.

Gladly signed

Letting some lovely people into the country again i see.
    Is it any wonder the country is on it's arrrse when we're giving these sort of "people" sanctuary ?
    Signed.
    Edited by: "apocalypsenow" 17th May

This is the sort of things the lefties hate to be printed.
    It confirms the genuine fears of opening the doors to mass immigration.

Something seems odd reading that.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Something seems odd reading that.

Most things involving Tommy Robinson seem more than a bit odd.

Signed.

Wonder what the qualifications you need to be a judge? Maybe crazy is key skill?

bbc.co.uk/new…017

sjr1974uk

Wonder what the qualifications you need to be a judge? Maybe crazy is key … Wonder what the qualifications you need to be a judge? Maybe crazy is key skill?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39947017

What has that got to do with the police supposedly not investigating an alleged crime?

The men have been bailed (by a judge) and the news I posted also highlights something very wrong in the system!

Should all be in prison!!

What happens when you let cavemen into the Country, Culturally inept to adapt to our society. Petition signed.

Would have signed but this links to an piece by scumbag Tommy Robinson and a far right website thus losing any credibility.

"signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"

Also googled Chelsea Wright and the men are facing charges but have been bailed.

Thanks for the spam and fake news OP.

Signed

Wish I could get to the next rally - if there was one closer but then I suppose it wouldn't put pressure on the local authorities

Sad for the girl - had it been an asian girl and white perps then the police would be all over it and probably the perps in jail but because it's asian immigrants on a white girl there's no justice or media support.

catbeans

"signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"Also … "signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"Also googled Chelsea Wright and the men are facing charges but have been bailed. Thanks for the spam and fake news OP.

​care to provide a link to say they have been charged.

nightscentedstock

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/police-urge-alleged-sunderland-rape-victim-to-review-evidence-1-8545072

“In this case, following a thorough investigation by Northumbria Police, the CPS received a file of evidence in relation to one male suspect in respect of a single allegation of rape.

After careful consideration of the evidence, we decided that no further action should be taken against this man because there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.

“Five other men were arrested by police in the course of their enquiries, but there was insufficient evidence to justify a referral to prosecutors and they were released with no further action.”

The Echo has been told that, as part of their investigation police viewed hours of CCTV, spoke to independent witnesses and carried out multiple forensic examinations including DNA testing. The Echo understands that the CCTV and forensic evidence significantly undermined any assertion that the complainant had been kidnapped or drugged, or that multiple assailants had been involved in an attack of the nature being suggested online.

Original Poster

Rom

Would have signed but this links to an piece by scumbag Tommy Robinson … Would have signed but this links to an piece by scumbag Tommy Robinson and a far right website thus losing any credibility.

​Sorry I don't have any other link for the petition.
    I'm not here to pedal politics or right, left or centre views just highlight the informatin and give people a chance to sign to help right this injustice.

Original Poster

catbeans

"signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"Also … "signing a petition automatically subscribes you to the Rebel"Also googled Chelsea Wright and the men are facing charges but have been bailed. Thanks for the spam and fake news OP.

​Do you have a source or is that a fake quote..

The Echo reported on the assault allegations when they were first investigated by the police and the subsequent arrests and decision not to charge anyone. We have received numerous inquiries asking why we have not covered the gatherings that have taken place in Sunderland city centre. However, the woman at the centre of the case has, on more than one occasion, contacted the newspaper to insist nothing is reported about the matter. She said: “I’d like to make this clear that I do not give any permission for any stories to be wrote about the incident that happened in Peel Street several months back.”

So OP is reporting this against the wishes of the "victim". And a pack of lies too. Far right trying to create a band wagon and exploiting this girl's misery/issues. Disgraceful.

Take a look at the comments you've made now.

If I was a scammer I'd be very keen on getting my hands on the signatories of the petition for a sucker list.

apocalypsenow

Letting some lovely people into the country.Scum.

Doesn't make much difference considering who we let into the house of lords and commons, oh right i forgot that all got hushed up. Bottom line is plenty of scum everywhere and i doubt there would be a petition if it wasn't playing into the hands of xenophobes.

Original Poster

nightscentedstock

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/police-urge-alleged-sunderland-rape-victim-to-review-evidence-1-8545072

​Clearly you can't read past the first paragraph?
    CPS said no charges to be brought as they thought the evidence was not the right sort..
    But the police missed key witnesses etc..

Rom

The Echo reported on the assault allegations when they were first … The Echo reported on the assault allegations when they were first investigated by the police and the subsequent arrests and decision not to charge anyone. We have received numerous inquiries asking why we have not covered the gatherings that have taken place in Sunderland city centre. However, the woman at the centre of the case has, on more than one occasion, contacted the newspaper to insist nothing is reported about the matter. She said: “I’d like to make this clear that I do not give any permission for any stories to be wrote about the incident that happened in Peel Street several months back.”So OP is reporting this against the wishes of the "victim". And a pack of lies too. Far right trying to create a band wagon and exploiting this girl's misery/issues. Disgraceful.Take a look at the comments you've made now.If I was a scammer I'd be very keen on getting my hands on the signatories of the petition for a sucker list.

​the victim asked the paper in Sunderland not to publicise it while it was ongoing, she as now asked the police to review the case.
    nice that your choosing bits to suit you.
    of course the police and cps have been blameless over the last few years in cases haven't they? think BBC1 9pm tonight.

Dawsy

Do you have a source or is that a fake quote..

Read your own thread mate it's nothing like reported on the site you linked.

Or do you mean the getting signed up to the news letter? It's stated on the webpage, which btw is a petition that goes no where.

catbeans

Read your own thread mate it's nothing like reported on the site you … Read your own thread mate it's nothing like reported on the site you linked. Or do you mean the getting signed up to the news letter? It's stated on the webpage, which btw is a petition that goes no where.

​can you tell us why you claim the men are facing charges and are bailed?

Original Poster

Rom

The Echo reported on the assault allegations when they were first … The Echo reported on the assault allegations when they were first investigated by the police and the subsequent arrests and decision not to charge anyone. We have received numerous inquiries asking why we have not covered the gatherings that have taken place in Sunderland city centre. However, the woman at the centre of the case has, on more than one occasion, contacted the newspaper to insist nothing is reported about the matter. She said: “I’d like to make this clear that I do not give any permission for any stories to be wrote about the incident that happened in Peel Street several months back.”So OP is reporting this against the wishes of the "victim". And a pack of lies too. Far right trying to create a band wagon and exploiting this girl's misery/issues. Disgraceful.Take a look at the comments you've made now.If I was a scammer I'd be very keen on getting my hands on the signatories of the petition for a sucker list.

​Check the right / left or whatever you want to call it website. Chelsey is participating in the March and was also interviewed.. She did not look forced, drugged or doing it against her will.. find out a few more facts before trying to call people suckers..

Original Poster

Rom

​Chelsey took part in the March. She is on video and was interviewed. So who's the sucker now?

shadey12

the victim asked the paper in Sunderland not to publicise it while it was … the victim asked the paper in Sunderland not to publicise it while it was ongoing, she as now asked the police to review the case.nice that your choosing bits to suit you.of course the police and cps have been blameless over the last few years in cases haven't they? think BBC1 9pm tonight.

Asking for it not to be publicised and asking the police to conduct a private and hopefully professional review are entirely different things.
    I'm not choosing bits to suit me at all, that criticism should be aimed at the OP who provided a horribly biased and incomplete picture of the case and briefly succeeded in whipping up a gullible rabble.
    They took DNA and it didn't match? Wake up.

Rom

Asking for it not to be publicised and asking the police to conduct a … Asking for it not to be publicised and asking the police to conduct a private and hopefully professional review are entirely different things.I'm not choosing bits to suit me at all, that criticism should be aimed at the OP who provided a horribly biased and incomplete picture of the case and briefly succeeded in whipping up a gullible rabble.They took DNA and it didn't match? Wake up.

​it seems you like taking a very slanted view, remember your views on the 29 arrested in huddersfield?
    edit, in the article it says DNA samples were taken, it doesn't say they weren't a match (unless you know different, as you claim)
    Edited by: "shadey12" 17th May

shadey12

it seems you like taking a very slanted view, remember your views on the … it seems you like taking a very slanted view, remember your views on the 29 arrested in huddersfield?

Remind me.
    My views seem to be in line with the professional ethics of the police, CPS and forensic scientists but not with the EDL or whatever and a minority of stupid racists.
    I'd have thought that qualifies my view as sort of normal rather than slanted?

Original Poster

shadey12

​it seems you like taking a very slanted view, remember your views on the … ​it seems you like taking a very slanted view, remember your views on the 29 arrested in huddersfield?edit, in the article it says DNA samples were taken, it doesn't say they weren't a match (unless you know different, as you claim)

I'll look inti the DNA part.
    I know only the internal was admissible for rape. The external DNA was not admissabke for rape.

However some times there is no such thing as rape. So it's not possible.

https://youtu.be/Z8lH_AWX0FM

campusreform.org/?ID…809

shadey12

not really digging, it was my thread and I remembered you trying to … not really digging, it was my thread and I remembered you trying to detract the blame from the accused.like I said your very unbiased and fair.

Well, just spit it out next time.

Somebody says white people don't do paedophile rings and I say don't think so, that's where I first heard the term in the 90s i think, referring to an earlier time? I'm not sure what's biased or unfair about that?
    Sorry if you felt left out that I didn't reply to you, I think I probably wasn't that interested that for you it was in 2004...

Banned

Absolutely screaming racist right wing propaganda

Do yourselves a favour & look into this "story".

Read this for a piece of the truth

Edited by: "TheAccountant12" 18th May

I remember several threads on here regarding the alleged rape of a woman by two men. The woman in question after a drunken night out reports loss of handbag to police who discover she had sex with two men in a hotel room while she was so drunk she had no recollection of the events. The woman never makes an accusation of rape against the two men because she can't recall anything yet the CPS decides it is in the public interest to charge those men with rape on the grounds that sex with a drunk woman who cannot remember giving consent must be rape.

Woman makes allegation of gang rape after being drugged and the CPS decides that it is not in the public interest to charge the accused Syrian refugees with rape. Hmm. If only they played football

It might be prudent to dig up those old Ched Evans threads and see how certain peoples attitudes have changed.

Banned

Fred.Smith

I remember several threads on here regarding the alleged rape of a woman … I remember several threads on here regarding the alleged rape of a woman by two men. The woman in question after a drunken night out reports loss of handbag to police who discover she had sex with two men in a hotel room while she was so drunk she had no recollection of the events. The woman never makes an accusation of rape against the two men because she can't recall anything yet the CPS decides it is in the public interest to charge those men with rape on the grounds that sex with a drunk woman who cannot remember giving consent must be rape.Woman makes allegation of gang rape after being drugged and the CPS decides that it is not in the public interest to charge the accused Syrian refugees with rape. Hmm. If only they played footballIt might be prudent to dig up those old Ched Evans threads and see how certain peoples attitudes have changed.

I suspect they share the view that unless the married woman has four male witnesses, it doesn't matter it she was raped or not, she is guilty of adultery and deserves to be stoned.

TheAccountant12

Absolutely screaming racist right wing propagandaDo yourselves a favour & … Absolutely screaming racist right wing propagandaDo yourselves a favour & look into this "story". Read this for a piece of the truth

I would stick to VAT returns if I were you.

Fred.Smith

I remember several threads on here regarding the alleged rape of a woman … I remember several threads on here regarding the alleged rape of a woman by two men. The woman in question after a drunken night out reports loss of handbag to police who discover she had sex with two men in a hotel room while she was so drunk she had no recollection of the events. The woman never makes an accusation of rape against the two men because she can't recall anything yet the CPS decides it is in the public interest to charge those men with rape on the grounds that sex with a drunk woman who cannot remember giving consent must be rape.Woman makes allegation of gang rape after being drugged and the CPS decides that it is not in the public interest to charge the accused Syrian refugees with rape. Hmm. If only they played footballIt might be prudent to dig up those old Ched Evans threads and see how certain peoples attitudes have changed.

There are two (or more) sides to almost every story, freddy. It's just that you, like a lot of others, choose only to see the side that suits your agenda.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764451
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)56
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1426
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1827

See more discussions