Sign up to Amazon prime on the 1st December to receive a 30-day free trial, allowing you to watch 20 Premiere League games live FREE

Posted 23rd Nov
Watch 20 Premier League games live & exclusive on Prime Video this December, including all Boxing Day games.
The action doesn’t stop there, Prime members can also catch all the action from ATP Tennis live or on demand.

Tuesday 3rd December
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth (7.30pm)

Burnley v Manchester City (8:15pm)

Wednesday 4th December
Chelsea v Aston Villa (7:3 0pm)

Leicester v Watford (7:3 0pm)

Manchester United v Tottenham (7:3 0pm)

Southampton v Norwich (7:3 0pm)

Wolves v West Ham (7:3 0pm)

Liverpool v Everton (8:15pm)

Thursday 5th December
Sheffield United v Newcastle (7:3 0pm)

Arsenal v Brighton (8:15pm)

Thursday 26th December
Tottenham v Brighton (12:3 0pm)

Bournemouth v Arsenal (3:00pm)

Aston Villa v Norwich (3:00pm)

Chelsea v Southampton (3:00pm)

Crystal Palace v West Ham (3:00pm)

Everton v Burnley (3:00pm)

Sheffield United v Watford (3:00pm)

Manchester United v Newcastle (5:3 0pm)

Leicester v Liverpool (8:00pm)

Friday 27th December
Wolves v Manchester City (7:45pm)
Community Updates

Groups

22 Comments
Cant really watch 20 games now can you lol

Interesting to see whos presenting commentating etc.
3pm games being shown? I highly doubt that
Will these be shown in ultra hd ?
moneybanks1423/11/2019 15:29

Im sure its only Saturday 3pm games which cannot be shown live in the UK. As they are a Thursday game I dont see why they cannot show it
andyleeds2023/11/2019 15:30

I don’t think so, but I’m not sure
My prime expires on 9th December. If I had a word with amazon would they extend my prime for me
19DembaBa1923/11/2019 15:38

My prime expires on 9th December. If I had a word with amazon would they …My prime expires on 9th December. If I had a word with amazon would they extend my prime for me

Amazon will gladly extend your prime for you.....

Doubt it then, cause its happening and was announced months ago

Boxing day games are never on tv either, do you doubt that aswell?
bobbymartini23/11/2019 15:40

Amazon will gladly extend your prime for you.....

Yep I knew I can count on you

All of the games on the two days are being shown.
BigDave_23/11/2019 15:45

Doubt it then, cause its happening and was announced months ago Boxing …Doubt it then, cause its happening and was announced months ago Boxing day games are never on tv either, do you doubt that aswell?

To be honest i never checked the dates just assumed
It’s only Saturday 3pm which are banned from being shown live in UK, so these will all be shown as amazon states.
KL8823/11/2019 16:02

It’s only Saturday 3pm which are banned from being shown live in UK, so t …It’s only Saturday 3pm which are banned from being shown live in UK, so these will all be shown as amazon states.

Is it because they want people to go and watch live football or because people won't waste money on tickets otherwise
Sounds like a good deal to me will give it a try have some heat for now
19DembaBa1923/11/2019 18:21

Is it because they want people to go and watch live football or because …Is it because they want people to go and watch live football or because people won't waste money on tickets otherwise

Germany show every single game and have no issues with attendance. People would rather go to the game but when the prices are so high, it’s no surprise people turn to pirate streams to watch games that aren’t televised.
andyleeds2023/11/2019 15:30

I don't think there's been an official announcement but there's quite a few articles out there saying at least some of them will be in 4K. Samsung apparently confirmed it in some press conference.
KL8823/11/2019 18:38

Germany show every single game and have no issues with attendance. People …Germany show every single game and have no issues with attendance. People would rather go to the game but when the prices are so high, it’s no surprise people turn to pirate streams to watch games that aren’t televised.

100% correct
19DembaBa1923/11/2019 15:49

Yep I knew I can count on you

It will auto renew but just give them a call to cancel or do it on the site via your account settings. Sometimes a call can get you a bit extra ....
bobbymartini23/11/2019 19:35

It will auto renew but just give them a call to cancel or do it on the …It will auto renew but just give them a call to cancel or do it on the site via your account settings. Sometimes a call can get you a bit extra ....

I'll try when the date comes. If I tell them my trial finished would they extend for another month
19DembaBa1923/11/2019 21:05

I'll try when the date comes. If I tell them my trial finished would they …I'll try when the date comes. If I tell them my trial finished would they extend for another month

Doubtful but there's only one way to find out
Certain games are being broadcast in ultra hd just messaged Amazon on Twitter
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions