Expired

Sign up today and enjoy a free £10 takeaway [Just Eat] on us @ Quidco (New Members)

Found 13th Mar 2015
Quidco is offering new members who sign up to Quidco this weekend the chance to join in the chance to take a break from cooking with a free take away to the value of £10 this Friday or Saturday. Whatever takes your fancy, Just Eat gives you access to the best flavours from all over the world, and you don’t even have to pick up the phone

Offer is available to new members from 13.00 13/03/2015 to 11:59pm 14/03/2015, or until 2,000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis

£10 cashback is awarded on transactions of £10 or more at Just Eat

Cashback is never guaranteed from Quidco!
- lugsy3
Community Updates
97 Comments
Very hot, nice find
it says estimated payout 14th MAY not 20 MArch?
So do you have to place an order through Just Eat and then you receive the £10 cashback later? I've signed up to quidco, but it just says 2% cashback at Just Eat. A bit dubious of placing an order, in case I find that I don't receive £10 later.
Edited by: "jrodthealien" 13th Mar 2015
hmm likewise.
Info seems a bit flaky on the site gooner, when you click 'Redeem Offer' it takes you to the Just Eat page, but there is no mention of the offer and it is only stating 2% cashback for new members.
Pita! Quidco offer an easy quick tenner to newbies, what about so called loyal current quidco members like me, so annoying

Edited by: "Pateo" 13th Mar 2015
jrodthealien

So do you have to place an order through Just Eat and then you receive … So do you have to place an order through Just Eat and then you receive the £10 cashback later? I've signed up to quidco, but it just says 2% cashback at Just Eat. A bit dubious of placing an order, in case I find that I don't receive £10 later.

Yes, as long a s anew member then it will be updated, if you have any issues CS are pretty good

tomcruise2

quidco.com/Jus…ons states March in terms but regardless you'll get £10 CB

http://i60.tinypic.com/1zqa3hz.png

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 13th Mar 2015
jrodthealien

So do you have to place an order through Just Eat and then you receive … So do you have to place an order through Just Eat and then you receive the £10 cashback later? I've signed up to quidco, but it just says 2% cashback at Just Eat. A bit dubious of placing an order, in case I find that I don't receive £10 later.

tomcruise2

Thanks for that.
just eat usually have several places with 20% to 30% discount so always worth a look before ordering by phone
For the ‘Just Eat – Quidco’ transaction to be awarded at the promotional rate of £10 cashback, the purchase should be made through the Quidco link on the relevant offer page and successfully tracked: quidco.com/jus…at/.
yesterday mods were moving cash back deals to misc section as in their words "cash back isn't ever guaranteed" so surely this should be moved too?
donny1266

yesterday mods were moving cash back deals to misc section as in their … yesterday mods were moving cash back deals to misc section as in their words "cash back isn't ever guaranteed" so surely this should be moved too?

Ah, but a mod has posted this, and Quidco and HUKD are one and the same, so I'm sure this will get mega hot
how can u tell its worked im not sure if it has? ive signed up to the website from link but it doesnt say anything about it x
ok, seems its all been claimed now, only says 2% now :
quidco.com/jus…at/
10 Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £10 bonus.
T&C
wth, how do we know that we are included in the "list of accounts holders" ? sounds like a con
weird?
donny1266

yesterday mods were moving cash back deals to misc section as in their … yesterday mods were moving cash back deals to misc section as in their words "cash back isn't ever guaranteed" so surely this should be moved too?

Exactly what they did on mine I posted, guess it's one rule for one etc.
Still hot though don't get me wrong.

Edited by: "lugsy3" 13th Mar 2015
**How to redeem this offer**

Sign up to Quidco at: quidco.com/joi…co/. This offer is open to all members who join from 13:00 on 13/3/15 to 23:59 on 14/3/15.

Head to the JUST EAT retailer page at: quidco.com/jus…at/. Don't worry that you can't see the £10 offer on the page itself, ALL new members will be eligible for the deal.

Click through the 'visit retailer & get cashback' button to be redirected to the JUST EAT website.

Browse and purchase a takeaway, over the value of £10, as you would normally.

We will then insert a £10 bonus into your Quidco account before the 20/3/15.

- Please note - This £10 bonus is separate from the 2% cashback rate that you will see given on the retailer page. The 2% funds will track normally, and be paid as per the terms given on the website.
Pateo

Pita! Quidco offer an easy quick tenner to newbies, what about so called … Pita! Quidco offer an easy quick tenner to newbies, what about so called loyal current quidco members like me, so annoying

They did do one the other month though where they gave you £15 off a meal if ordered through Hungry House, so they do reward loyal customers from time to time.
LoRdPlOps111

They did do one the other month though where they gave you £15 off a meal … They did do one the other month though where they gave you £15 off a meal if ordered through Hungry House, so they do reward loyal customers from time to time.

Well quidco didn't email me about that one either
hot but hate new customer deals only
Pateo

Ahhh sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in the wound!
LoRdPlOps111

Ahhh sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in the wound!

No worries, must be my Friday the 13th jinx !
Pateo

I posted the deal but it got moved to miscellaneous, go figure oO
Hungry house deal
Edited by: "lugsy3" 13th Mar 2015
Remember Quidco charges £5/year membership if you earn more than £5 so you're effective cashback is £5. If you're going to actually use the account it won't be such a big deal.
orgfilao

Remember Quidco charges £5/year membership if you earn more than £5 so y … Remember Quidco charges £5/year membership if you earn more than £5 so you're effective cashback is £5. If you're going to actually use the account it won't be such a big deal.

There is a free membership now, so make sure you don't select the premium membership option which has the £5 charge.
I was a member of quidco years ago and never used it, i signed up now with new details and its not showing.

Shame as I was about to order anyway.
flamethrower

10 Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. … 10 Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £10 bonus.T&Cwth, how do we know that we are included in the "list of accounts holders" ? sounds like a con

If only people who are on a list of 'eligible account holders' are permitted to apply, and at the same time the promotion is only for new account holders, then nobody could ever qualify for the promotion, so that statement can't be correct.
damn,forgot to remove the fiver.
Never got my last payment, more hassle than its worth, cold but good try
After the debacle over some M&S cashback via Quidco, I'm very dubious every using them again
Unless i arrived to UK last week and just got a new bank account, i dont think i will be able to claim
are you on Twitter, GoonerTillIDie?
Quidco

**How to redeem this offer** -- when do you recieve a confirmation? just … **How to redeem this offer** -- when do you recieve a confirmation? just placed order?Sign up to Quidco at: https://www.quidco.com/join-quidco/. This offer is open to all members who join from 13:00 on 13/3/15 to 23:59 on 14/3/15.Head to the JUST EAT retailer page at: http://www.quidco.com/just-eat/. Don't worry that you can't see the £10 offer on the page itself, ALL new members will be eligible for the deal.Click through the 'visit retailer & get cashback' button to be redirected to the JUST EAT website. Browse and purchase a takeaway, over the value of £10, as you would normally. We will then insert a £10 bonus into your Quidco account before the 20/3/15.- Please note - This £10 bonus is separate from the 2% cashback rate that you will see given on the retailer page. The 2% funds will track normally, and be paid as per the terms given on the website.

Well I don't think that it's very fair to do this only for new customers. I have been a member for just over a year now and I i think they should offer something to loyal members. Gripe over, my friends just signed up. I musty admit, I was tempted to rejoin under another name lol
Andrea_Matthews25

Well I don't think that it's very fair to do this only for new customers. … Well I don't think that it's very fair to do this only for new customers. I have been a member for just over a year now and I i think they should offer something to loyal members. Gripe over, my friends just signed up. I musty admit, I was tempted to rejoin under another name lol

Do it
what they failed to mention is it only works with order over £10 EXCLUDING delivery

sucks for me i guess
Don't know why everyone is crying about it being for new customers only. A few weeks ago I got an email giving me £15 cash back on a £20 spend at just eat and I'm an existing customer.
I've just signed up and ordered (using the link from the quidco site) but there is nothing in the "my activity" section. Should I have something in there? Have I done something wrong?
I am still unclear, I signed up for a new account and the offer didnt show in the Just Eat link on Quidco or Just Eat itself so didn't order as didnt want to risk not getting it.

Does it just not show to after?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants