Expired

Signed Copy Of Latest Harry Potter

Found 23rd May 2007
bloomsbury.com/har…nt/

JK Rowling and the Moonlight Signing

To celebrate the publication of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on 21st July 2007, JK Rowling will be signing the night away at the Natural History Museum in London.

Ten years after publication of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, the launch of this, the final book in the series, returns to where it all began: with a book, the author and her readers.

1,700 fans will have the opportunity to meet JK Rowling and have their book signed at the Natural History Museum. The first 500 randomly selected winners will attend the midnight reading. The subsequent signing is expected to last until dawn. Every ticket holder will receive a free book from Bloomsbury Publishing.

Tickets to the event are free and will be available by prize draw which will run from 23rd May to 11th June. Winners will be notified by 18th June.

Residents of the US should contact scholastic.com . Residents of English-speaking territories may also have the opportunity to apply for this event. An announcement will be made at a later date.

5 Comments

thanks, entered although the 'child' i had to enter was my 24 yr old partner?!

:thumbsup: Fantastic comp, my daughter would be beside herself if she won.

This would be amazing for my Godson.. he is a Potter Freak - has really helped him with his dyslexia (that I have no idea how you spell!)

Thanks for this, nice find! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Clairebeary28

This would be amazing for my Godson.. he is a Potter Freak - has really … This would be amazing for my Godson.. he is a Potter Freak - has really helped him with his dyslexia (that I have no idea how you spell!)

Don't worry you spelt it right!
Post a comment
@
    Text