Groups

signing energy contract for someone

I regularly help to sign new contracts for gas and electricity to some folks my elders know. If they need whatever else, like new mobile or mobile contract it's usually on me.
    Instead of charing them for it (which I don't) I want to make a profit on it any other way. I checked affiliate stuff but they require to have some e-business, website which I don't.

Is it the only way to buy website to join affiliate?

I'm not considering being agent for any of those agent companies as they do not have best deals. I want to earn but only on the deals I have chosen to be the best at the time! :

Thanks

8 Comments

Why not a quidco account?

Cozworth806

+1

Cozworth806

But then, would the poster be tempted to get the best quidco deal, or the best deal for the people he is helping?

No offence intended.

Original Poster

bubblegum2910

But then, would the poster be tempted to get the best quidco deal, or the … But then, would the poster be tempted to get the best quidco deal, or the best deal for the people he is helping? No offence intended.

​can't get offended as I don't even know what is Quidico, as I have never used it. I have regularly seen it on HDUK and can imagine it's cash back.
    Do you know is it 100% working?
    I know I'll have to check it but I'd be interested to know
    1. Is it 100% working for payouts
    2. Does it have good diversity and regularity of companies participating, because you can imagine signing contract is on a year basis so when contract finishes you really should sign. New one straight away to avoid going into standard plan...

veni_vidi_emere

​can't get offended as I don't even know what is Quidico, as I have never … ​can't get offended as I don't even know what is Quidico, as I have never used it. I have regularly seen it on HDUK and can imagine it's cash back. Do you know is it 100% working?I know I'll have to check it but I'd be interested to know 1. Is it 100% working for payouts 2. Does it have good diversity and regularity of companies participating, because you can imagine signing contract is on a year basis so when contract finishes you really should sign. New one straight away to avoid going into standard plan...

may be best if you look at quidco site they have more info there

personally i have received 1500 quid from quidco
    never 100% example my last three contract had £30 cash back due did not track so had to raise claim and have just received cash back yesterday

i think it has good diversity not sure about regularity

but you should;d try quidco.co.uk as they have more information about quidco there

If you use adblockers or VPN software then it probably won't work but I've probably had 95% success and around £2500 back over the years

Quidco wouldn't pay out for multi purchases to one person of the same deal

Original Poster

markvirgo

Quidco wouldn't pay out for multi purchases to one person of the same deal

​that is indeed worrying in this scenario, so it means I'm back to square one

But honestly not 1 company gave opportunity to cash on that to average Joe...

I would join affiliate but then I d need to create a website of some sort I guess.

They don't deal with private people, but I could use some advice what conditions www should meet. I think this days building www is not that hard? But how to bite it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions