Signing up for x2 new iPhone se 2020s

Posted 3rd Jun
Just signed up for 64gb 4gb plans, unlimited calls, texts for £18.40 each contract (with swappable benefits etc)

Does this sound like a good deal? It’s on EE.
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Sounds alright to me.. Is it a retention deal
kyegoon22103/06/2020 12:19

Sounds alright to me.. Is it a retention deal

Thank you. We’ve been sporting iphone se originals but their basically dead on their feet.

I am a tight fisting **** when it comes to finances, so it’s quite a big thing to sign up phone contracts. We were pay monthly and the bill came to £20/month with these rubbish phones.

The new bill will be £36.80 a month for 2 years and 2 new phones. I don’t really know what deal it was if I’m honest, except I applied the 20% discount with EE perks (as nhs employee).

It’s all great I just feel a bit... blurgh. Does any other hukd’ers feel a bit guilty spending money or signing up to a new contract? Also does anyone know where to get wireless chargers on the cheap? Thanks
Edited by: "Flappybunnyman" 3rd Jun
Sounds like a great deal to be honest! In answer to you last question, I’m constantly on my phone both for work and pleasure so I don’t feel guilty about it. People gasp at the price of phones these days - ie iPhone 11 being £700, but they’ll happily drop £1500 on a MacBook that’s used on a Sunday afternoon once a week. My views anyway. In my opinion you have done very, very well getting those phones on such cheap a deal, enjoy them .
Kratos6903/06/2020 12:44

Sounds like a great deal to be honest! In answer to you last question, I’m …Sounds like a great deal to be honest! In answer to you last question, I’m constantly on my phone both for work and pleasure so I don’t feel guilty about it. People gasp at the price of phones these days - ie iPhone 11 being £700, but they’ll happily drop £1500 on a MacBook that’s used on a Sunday afternoon once a week. My views anyway. In my opinion you have done very, very well getting those phones on such cheap a deal, enjoy them .

That’s really appreciated and reassuring cheers buddy
Flappybunnyman03/06/2020 12:23

Thank you. We’ve been sporting iphone se originals but their basically d …Thank you. We’ve been sporting iphone se originals but their basically dead on their feet.I am a tight fisting **** when it comes to finances, so it’s quite a big thing to sign up phone contracts. We were pay monthly and the bill came to £20/month with these rubbish phones.The new bill will be £36.80 a month for 2 years and 2 new phones. I don’t really know what deal it was if I’m honest, except I applied the 20% discount with EE perks (as nhs employee). It’s all great I just feel a bit... blurgh. Does any other hukd’ers feel a bit guilty spending money or signing up to a new contract? Also does anyone know where to get wireless chargers on the cheap? Thanks

Are you not also entitled to unlimited data on ee for limited time? I’m sure Kevin bacon told me that?
justanothercid03/06/2020 13:46

Are you not also entitled to unlimited data on ee for limited time? I’m s …Are you not also entitled to unlimited data on ee for limited time? I’m sure Kevin bacon told me that?

I am and this has also been applied. I think it’s for about 4 months or something but to be honest I don’t really use a lot of data except from WiFi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants