Groups

Signs of Spring!

Yesterday I saw 3 ladybirds and today there were 2 Slow Worms basking in the sunshine in my garden! What signs of Spring have you seen?

17 Comments

Squashed a big bumble bee today, does that count?

cleaned pond today frogs and toads givin each other piggy backs:oops: and fish are feeding

Bully;8167135

:lol: u do realise that its big brother will come along soon and sting you right on the butt :-D

I love this time of the year as all the plants in my garden that look dead - all have wee signs of life again - new leaves coming. I much prefer Spring to Summer for some strange reason

Bully;8167135

:-( i love bumble bees haha, hate wasps

today was a nice day suppose thts a good sign lol, yesterday was good too, watched a cartha queens park rugby match in the sun haha

Wasps....................seen a few big wasps, Bloody hate them little shity horribles. :x

renagade27

Bully;8167135

God will get u for that

Banned

I have lovely patches of Tete a Tete in my garden.

My fire is on low and we no longer have the heating on in the bedroom.

I am moving my summer clothes in to my main wardrobe.

I have started wearing my summer shoes.

My lovely little miniature daffodils have at last opened their little flowers and it looked lovely today as they are planted in the the tops of the three wall that run round our driveway.

It lovely to see such a bright splash of colour after having such a hard winter.

Oh, and my cats wanted to go out today, they didn't need the helping of my foot behind them as they do when its cold or wet!!!

Bees make honey - LEAVE ALONE

Wasps just sting things - KILL THEM ALL!!!

Its bright now in the evenings! Wooop

The frogspawn is developing fast. The toads have been mating today. There are lots of spring flowers, hyacinths came out this week. The hedgerows are bedecked with catkins. The birds are all of a flutter. A queen wasp checked out the greenhouse; I ran. I've seen a few ladybirds. The Camellias are putting on a beautiful show and the Magnolia buds are bursting. The days are just about to become longer than the nights. I envy you your lovely slow worms OP - I haven't seen one for years.

daffodils in bloom. crocus in bloom, and people out in shorts today!

Banned

vinylandtrinkets;8168273

i know spring is in the air here in RCT cos ive had a bloody great big … i know spring is in the air here in RCT cos ive had a bloody great big bluebottle fly in the bedroom and a flaming HUGE spider in the kitchen, he was as big as a £2 coin!

I can't stand blue bottles and wasps.

They are pretty useless creatures.

Banned

vinylandtrinkets;8168551

nope i hate them, bees,spiders anything crawly or flying..LOL but im the … nope i hate them, bees,spiders anything crawly or flying..LOL but im the only one in the house to get rid of them, My son screamed so loud when the blue bottle dived at him..lol poor thing be scared for life

I really hate it when they are big.

Hope you have a happy easter x x

vinylandtrinkets;8168273

i know spring is in the air here in RCT cos ive had a bloody great big … i know spring is in the air here in RCT cos ive had a bloody great big bluebottle fly in the bedroom and a flaming HUGE spider in the kitchen, he was as big as a £2 coin!

As big as a 2 pound coin, WOW !! :?

Thats small init ??

My sap is rising.....
    She who must be obeyed is looking good to me....

Banned

My step-mum's dog is attracted to my dad's leg :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions