Found 16th Apr 2009
0.o

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
240 Comments

its quiet too quiet

Original Poster Banned

i know, i dont like it lol...you alrite bud, up2 much?

yeah im good. thanks,
erm, nah not really just chatting on msn., lol

yourself?.

Original Poster Banned

shosie;4936956

yeah im good. thanks,erm, nah not really just chatting on msn., … yeah im good. thanks,erm, nah not really just chatting on msn., lolyourself?.

just watching repeats of the apprentice...from like 2 years back... nothin exciting to report

DangerGod;4936959

just watching repeats of the apprentice...from like 2 years back... … just watching repeats of the apprentice...from like 2 years back... nothin exciting to report

on dave?

Original Poster Banned

shosie;4936961

on dave?

lol yeh, to be honest man i think they are even older than 2 years :?

DangerGod;4936963

lol yeh, to be honest man i think they are even older than 2 years :?

wouldnt surprise me. I think they cut quite a bit out as well on dave. cos they ahve to fit in ads

Original Poster Banned

shosie;4936965

wouldnt surprise me. I think they cut quite a bit out as well on dave. … wouldnt surprise me. I think they cut quite a bit out as well on dave. cos they ahve to fit in ads

yeh thats true about the Ad thing.

Original Poster Banned

lol hey hey kaits my little nightcrawler...hows you?

DangerGod;4936968

yeh thats true about the Ad thing.

it gets annoying witht he ad thing cos its most of the stuff from the beeb. so wasnt ever supposed to have them

DangerGod;4936972

lol hey hey kaits my little nightcrawler...hows you?

oh just being quiet :?
Was looking at do's and don't on viceland a magazine about photography. They have some funny pics of people on there.
I watch Dave sometimes.

kaits;4936970

*[email protected]

Lol... Howdy kaits!!!! :thumbsup:

I have been 'lurking' for most of the night.... what you up to hun?

dmh77;4936977

Lol... Howdy kaits!!!! :thumbsup:I have been 'lurking' for most of the … Lol... Howdy kaits!!!! :thumbsup:I have been 'lurking' for most of the night.... what you up to hun?

hello dmh aww nice to see you! I have been working/surfing and just been logged in here at the same time. You having a good evening?

also Hi to shosie

Original Poster Banned

kaits;4936975

oh just being quiet :?Was looking at do's and don't on viceland a … oh just being quiet :?Was looking at do's and don't on viceland a magazine about photography. They have some funny pics of people on there. I watch Dave sometimes.

im only watching it because there is nothing else on lol... oo speaking of pics, arent you forgetting something?

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;4936977

Lol... Howdy kaits!!!! :thumbsup:I have been 'lurking' for most of the … Lol... Howdy kaits!!!! :thumbsup:I have been 'lurking' for most of the night.... what you up to hun?

yes hello to you aswell ...

lol

Hi all! X.

DangerGod;4936981

im only watching it because there is nothing else on lol... oo speaking … im only watching it because there is nothing else on lol... oo speaking of pics, arent you forgetting something?

I am not showing you my bum :w00t:

viceland.com/int…php

hey ..

kaits;4936979

hello dmh aww nice to see you! I have been working/surfing and just … hello dmh aww nice to see you! I have been working/surfing and just been logged in here at the same time. You having a good evening? also Hi to shosie

Yeh... I'm here! ( As usual! :?) It hasn't been such a good day as it goes... sis in law.... alcohlism, small nieces and nephews.... :thinking:

Im here to unwind..................

Banana79;4936983

Hi all! X.

hello Banana79 how did that party go for that old lady? did you make the toyboy fliers?

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;4936983

Hi all! X.

hey banana

Banana79;4936983

Hi all! X.

Hiya!!!!

dmh77;4936986

Yeh... I'm here! ( As usual! :?) It hasn't been such a good day as it … Yeh... I'm here! ( As usual! :?) It hasn't been such a good day as it goes... sis in law.... alcohlism, small nieces and nephews.... :thinking:Im here to unwind..................

awww sorry to hear that. It takes a lot of patience to handle all those things.
I am just relaxing now too Its really muggy out tonight, the air feels so thick.

kaits;4936987

hello Banana79 how did that party go for that old lady? did you make the … hello Banana79 how did that party go for that old lady? did you make the toyboy fliers?

Hi everyone. It went really well Kaits thanks. Unfortunately I didn't have time for the fliers. Tena ladies went down a treat! :thumbsup:

anyone wanna play 20 questions lol?

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;4936989

Hiya!!!!

ok im getting the feeling dmh is ignorning me :?

shosie;4936992

anyone wanna play 20 questions lol?

Bring it on! Kaits is going to get her 1000th post too!

Right. Ill start with something, ask away !!

kaits;4936990

awww sorry to hear that. It takes a lot of patience to handle all those … awww sorry to hear that. It takes a lot of patience to handle all those things. I am just relaxing now too Its really muggy out tonight, the air feels so thick.

Lol... yeh, my life reads like a dodgy novel most of the time........... :?

Awwwww pooh!!! I don't feel like being serious ANYMORE!!!

What's you been up too hunny???

DangerGod;4936993

ok im getting the feeling dmh is ignorning me :?

ABSOFRUITLY NOT!!!!!!!

What gave you that idea...? :-D

I don't ignore..... I just miss things................. :thinking::w00t:

dmh77;4936997

Lol... yeh, my life reads like a dodgy novel most of the time........... … Lol... yeh, my life reads like a dodgy novel most of the time........... :?Awwwww pooh!!! I don't feel like being serious ANYMORE!!! :)What's you been up too hunny???

Oh i think I am a solar flair now! :w00t:
I need to do something ?

DangerGod;4936982

yes hello to you aswell ... lol

Lol, lol, lol................ see.... I saw it!!!! :w00t:

HIYA DangerGod!!! :-D

dmh77;4937003

Lol, lol, lol................ see.... I saw it!!!! :w00t:HIYA … Lol, lol, lol................ see.... I saw it!!!! :w00t:HIYA DangerGod!!! :-D

he's really sensitive :thumbsup:

kaits;4937002

Oh i think I am a solar flair now! :w00t:I need to do something ?

CONGRATUMALATIONS hun!!! XXX.:gift:

kaits;4937002

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]!1000!!!!! YEY!!!!!!! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

kaits;4937002

Congrats hun!

i remember when i first joined, wanted to reach 500posts, then i wanted 1000... then i wanted the full bar of reputation dots, then i wanted the to hot to touch. and now i have nothing left to achieve ... make me a flint again! :-D

Banana79;4937006

CONGRATUMALATIONS hun!!! XXX.:gift:

aww did you put Gael bernal Garcia in that box for me?
Thank you :-D

kaits;4937005

( Sshh!!! I noticed! :thumbsup:)

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;4937003

Lol, lol, lol................ see.... I saw it!!!! :w00t:HIYA … Lol, lol, lol................ see.... I saw it!!!! :w00t:HIYA DangerGod!!! :-D

lol took your time :w00t:

kaits;4937005

hey what gives you that idea?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514674
    2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code11
    3. black friday dates for halfords55
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313897