Groups
    EXPIRED

silk roses

have been asked to find some for a charity event-cant be anymore than 40p each and need 400
    had a few on ebay but a bit pricy
    also have be red for valentimes day
    any ideas where i could find some?

7 Comments

Do they have to be silk because a women in Bolton town centre where I live sell like wooden roses 10 for a pound they r quite nice as well x

Original Poster

xbecky07x;7542949

Do they have to be silk because a women in Bolton town centre where I … Do they have to be silk because a women in Bolton town centre where I live sell like wooden roses 10 for a pound they r quite nice as well x

thanks but just found a bulk lot on ebay,bolton would be a bit far anyway:thumbsup:
    repped:)

globalflowers.co.uk/

they say trade only but might work with you if you say it for charity and a bulk order.

**NEW** 40CM VELVET ROSE BUD W/GYP
    Item Code: 98550

Description:
    Number in pack/box: 1

Colour: NA

Price per pack: £0.15 per pack

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7543663

http://www.globalflowers.co.uk/they say trade only but might work with … http://www.globalflowers.co.uk/they say trade only but might work with you if you say it for charity and a bulk order.**NEW** 40CM VELVET ROSE BUD W/GYP Item Code: 98550Description:Number in pack/box: 1Colour: NAPrice per pack: £0.15 per pack

many thanks,sent them a quick email:thumbsup:

where are you based birmingham rag market (better than it sounds well sort of lol) sell all kinds of fake flowers bulk and would be cheap

JACKIT99;7543948

many thanks,sent them a quick email:thumbsup:

I must say, the picture on there looks kind of artificial, not a real one. May want to ensure you double check that! :thumbsup:

are you still looking for roses for valentines as i have some for sale
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861346
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1315
      3. word association Game73944485
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927360

See more discussions