Found 26th Jun 2008
in a rather silly mood, feel ridculously low thn super high within two seconds... just wondering if anyone else is scatty enough to get this hehe

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

my sister is like this alot, she just had her 3rd birthday

take the pink medication and leave off the blue ones

Supermod

DangerGod;2400612

my sister is like this alot, she just had her 3rd birthday

Hahahaha meanie!

Original Poster

god that was funi

Not being funny but isn't that what happens when you get manically depressed?
One of my college friends had that - felt really down one moment and bubbly and outgoing the next, she was diagnosed with that and takes tablets for it.
Not sayin that what you got - could just be a case of you lacking something in your diet or a lack of good quality sleep

Original Poster

thts jus my sense of humour :-0

I don't feel super high at gone midnight and work the next day

Good sense of humour btw..

Original Poster

i actually did laff at ur avatar , tht makes me wonder if i am mentally ill lmao

Banned

On a serious note though, its good to feel a little mad now and again, so hyper you feel invincible even? lol..... LONG LIVE LUCIE_LEW

Original Poster

DangerGod;2400791

On a serious note though, its good to feel a little mad now and again, so … On a serious note though, its good to feel a little mad now and again, so hyper you feel invincible even? lol..... LONG LIVE LUCIE_LEW

aw cheers!!

Sheriff Waffles;2400719

Not being funny but isn't that what happens when you get manically … Not being funny but isn't that what happens when you get manically depressed? One of my college friends had that - felt really down one moment and bubbly and outgoing the next, she was diagnosed with that and takes tablets for it.Not sayin that what you got - could just be a case of you lacking something in your diet or a lack of good quality sleep

Please don't think I'm having a go at you but Manic Depression, or Bipolar Disorder as it is now known, isn't as simple as being high one minute and low the next. If anyone suspects someone of having it check out [url]www.mdf.org.uk[/url]

you're not like menopausing are you? a freelancer who worked with us said she was in and out of moods and couldnt understand why she was forgetful and now 5 years later she's doing fine with those hormon pills!

just a thot.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769236
    2. Misco about to go into administration88
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.22
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564099

See more discussions