Groups
    EXPIRED

Silly question BUT....... Does anyone have or know where I can get a go go hamster house????

I need 2 unfortunatly!!!!!!!!!

19 Comments

hi i too am on the quest will pm you if i find any

The thread over on MSE is fantastic

they are on toys direct now but £10 over rrp

ha ha ha ha ha ha.. sorry

you'll be lucky..

sparklypink;6987123

The thread over on MSE is fantastic

Agreed think i am addicted to that I have to check it every time i come on this computer

yes 29.99 plus add 4.95 postage
    is there a link for this mse thread

I have one which I received from Hooray this morning, you can have for £26 plus pp (that's what I paid for it), alternatively I managed to put a boots order through, if I receive next week, will sell for £20 plus pp

i got mine this morning on the boots 3 for 2 offer ,, worth keep checking their website

Our local Toymaster in Barnsley has the GoGo Hamster Fun House in .....

minime;6987162

Agreed think i am addicted to that I have to check it every time i come … Agreed think i am addicted to that I have to check it every time i come on this computer

Me too, I have managed to get a few bits thanks to that thread. There is also a for trade/for sale ebay group set up by MSE but we cant ask about it on the thread anymore for fear that its closed down

sparklypink;6987318

Me too, I have managed to get a few bits thanks to that thread. There is … Me too, I have managed to get a few bits thanks to that thread. There is also a for trade/for sale ebay group set up by MSE but we cant ask about it on the thread anymore for fear that its closed down

Been searching for this as I have a Num Nums going spare I would like to trade for any accesories but cant find the group on ebay

Original Poster

thanks all, ill keep a look out

Original Poster

MADV001;6987250

I have one which I received from Hooray this morning, you can have for … I have one which I received from Hooray this morning, you can have for £26 plus pp (that's what I paid for it), alternatively I managed to put a boots order through, if I receive next week, will sell for £20 plus pp

Ill have the boots one ifyou sell!:thumbsup:
    cant afford £26 +p for 1 unfortunetly:x

Original Poster

still none available?

mumofthree;7011295

still none available?

My local toys r us store had them this morning and were limiting stocks per customer

Original Poster

mum2littleangels;7013501

My local toys r us store had them this morning and were limiting stocks … My local toys r us store had them this morning and were limiting stocks per customer

Thanks phoned mine and none available!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions