Expired

Silly question but . . . does anyone know where I can get a kids sledge in Oxfordshire?

Found 8th Jan 2010
Looking for a sledge for my daughter - anyone know where there are some available in Oxfordshire? Have tried Halfords, Toys R Us and some garden centres.

Thanks for any help.

1. Ask
  2. Sledge
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sledge
10 Comments

mug a kid who has one

Toys-R-Us.

Nowhere....the whole of the UK has sold out as I experienced today lol

we were out today just as a huge delivery of sledges arrived at trespass-not really the first place you would think of but there were hundreds of em coming off the van.

Kids are so spoilt these days ......................a bought sledge .

When I was a young'N' we would make our own sledge for the snow and in summertime we would make our own 'Bogey's' and I dont mean the ones that come out of your nose !
We used old pram wheels ,anybody remember those 'bogey's' ?

ricko;7475368

Kids are so spoilt these days ......................a bought sledge .When … Kids are so spoilt these days ......................a bought sledge .When I was a young'N' we would make our own sledge for the snow and in summertime we would make our own 'Bogey's' and I dont mean the ones that come out of your nose !We used old pram wheels ,anybody remember those 'bogey's' ?

you must be acient then

wait til about 10 o'clock at night and go to your local sledging hill there will be at least one or two abandoned there was at the park by us on wednesday night

Original Poster

LOL - thanks guys - think I'm not on to a winner with wanting a sledge at this time (along with the rest of the country!!). Maybe I'll wait till the snow is gone and pick one up for next year from the places that end up overstocking . . . well here's being hopeful!

Thanks everyone.

dont know if you have an Asda, but I saw some in the local one by me!

Hope this helps x

wickedteen;7475638

you must be acient then

Is that an old asian?
Post a comment
@
    Text