Found 25th Jan 2010
I was lucky enough to get the Sky HD deal knocking about on here last month, and was paying around £9 a month for the basic channels and HD. I took on the sports package, but have decided I don't have time to watch it, so I went to get it removed from my package, and she said my package is now £18 per month!! How does that work? Even with the sports it's only £17.75...

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
5 Comments

Banned

you upgraded so lost the new customer deal. If you add sky sports back again it will probably go up to £28+

Original Poster

csiman;7648926

you upgraded so lost the new customer deal. If you add sky sports back … you upgraded so lost the new customer deal. If you add sky sports back again it will probably go up to £28+

It was cheaper just to keep it

Banned

SO how is it silly?

You got the package with discounts which you forfeit if you change package

Was talking to a Sky rep on Saturday - there are no HD deals around at the moment, but said next month, with the next round of peeps going digital, there should be some new offers.

You know i think Sky is great for the price when in a LLU area...

But Movies and Sprots, such a bloody ripoff.

I had all the channels, now i only ever upgrade to Movies when it's over the christmas period.. As sky normally send out promotions on for 3 months half price.. It just struck me after a 2 years of having Sky with all channels, that for the price of movies.. With the amount i watched it.. Wasn't really worth it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions