silver crest health fryer £29.99 Lidl

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
Lidl's Promotions Management Head Office,

I think I speak for a lot of your customers nationwide, who got up early to pick up a bargain from your store to find that your full of HOTAIR!!

Lidl advertised this deal for well over a week, only to have disappointed customers EVERYWHERE! as after a quick call to Customer Service Head Office @9:15am, was informed unfortunately this item is no longer available in any stores NATIONWIDE!

I have 2 stores within say a mile of each other in Belfast. You would think this an advantage! Nope! In store at 9.01am, not a fryer in either of stores. Quite a few customers looking for the same thing, also disappointed! I went in search of some help/advice from a member of staff.

BTW LADS - ( Staff in Stewartstown Road, Belfast get 5***** for their customer service. Feelsorry for the day you lads have in front of you )

. This branch received "1 SilverCrest Fryer in their delivery! " Yes! I know with the advertised item been in their magazine, posters around the store too! The other branch up the road got "2 fryers"!
3 for grabs in West Belfast with approx a population of 110,000 people - give or take a few 100 here and there.
I wonder if other areas with even bigger population get the same deliveries?

So when the clowns who control stock availability arrive to their offices on Tuesday morning after a quiet few days break I hope you seriously regroup and consider rethinking your strategy. Do your homework before blowing out your Hot Air Offers. Would be great if you could think of your customers. As the saying goes, " The customers are always right".

Top comments

Original Poster

Sorry by the way for the rant!
Feel better its off my chest now
7 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry by the way for the rant!
Feel better its off my chest now

Heat for the rant

The amount of calories you burnt typing that outstrips what you would have saved using a health fryer.

Consider it a win.

It wasn't nationwide anyway. Only in northern Ireland as far as I know so you had a much better chance of getting new than I did

Have to say OP bought a slivercest breadmaker once
major design fault was chewing itself to bits
so you may have had a lucky escape

generally the customer isn't really right

btw you seem to make a point of 9.01 rather than 9 as if you were only 1 min after opening
doesn't it open at 8?

baiting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1547
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
    3. Spotify Family Premium share614
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions