Groups
    EXPIRED

Silver Nintendo DS ??

I have three young boys and Christmas is a 'nightmare' because all the boys toys seem to go so early....then to top it one of them has a birthday!!!!

aaarrrggghhh!!!

Yep...my son has had his birthday and now his birthday money is burning a hole in his pocket & he wants a silver DS but I can't seem to find one in stock anywhere at a good price! ie/. £95 or less...

He doesn't need a bundle as we have other DS consoles in the house with over 25 games ...

anyone???

3 Comments

i know most comet stores have them in stock, £99.99 it is there though, no idea were u will find it for £95 or less

]JohnLewis have them for £99.95 but have no stock at the moment with all the hot dealers snapping them up :lol: but it's worth keeping an eye out for them coming back into stock as there's a ]£20 off £100 spend voucher (you'll need to buy something cheap to make up the extra 5p :lol:) making it around £80...

Argos are expecting stock of Nintendo DS lite in their warehouse on 19th December and expect it to be available for reservation on 19 or 20. I was told this by Brighton branch, when I phone in to enquire about a silver one for one of my kids.

Also, a mate managed to get a white one today from his local Sainsburys - so might be worth giving your local branch a call in case they have in in store.Good Luck

Charlie Brown
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions