Silver Surfer X Box 1s game suggestions?

7 replies
Found 15th Oct 2016
Just bought an XB1S for the 4K UHD Blu-ray player but would like to try my hand at a little gaming. As a silver surfer with some difficulty with my hands can any one suggest a couple of games for an absolute begginer to ease my way into gaming.

7 Comments

What does silver surfer mean haha? I'd recommend Alien Isolation, thats great if you play it in the night with the lights off all alone haha, you will have nightmares!

Any of the lego games, telltale game series or the simple franchises like the older fifa games (if you like football) are good

prynolfc

What does silver surfer mean haha? I'd recommend Alien Isolation, thats … What does silver surfer mean haha? I'd recommend Alien Isolation, thats great if you play it in the night with the lights off all alone haha, you will have nightmares!

Silver surfer means older, nay, more mature, person

Rather than what games you should be buying, have you thought about the type of game you may like....

FPS, RPG, Third Person, Platform or Puzzle.

Have a browse at the Xbox one demos - you can then download them and give it a whirl with out spending cash

en.wikipedia.org/wik…res

+1 for lego games

Edited by: "TheKentishMan" 15th Oct 2016

Platformer/Adventure games like Ori a d The Blind Forrest, Oddworld, etc. are greqt for the less experienced gamers

yeah Ori and the blind forest is a beautiful game and you can play it at your own play... good call

The witness, maybe life is strange
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?915
    2. Mobile phone advice913
    3. arome therapy diffusers23
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40

See more discussions