Silverfox Impact BMX suitble for 15 soon to be 16 year old?

8 replies
Found 6th Apr 2009
i was just wondering because all the comments says 'oh great buy my 9 or 10 year old loved it' so do u reckon my bro will like it? i think it looks good tho
the pic of it is my post

1. Misc
  2. BMX
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. BMX
8 Comments

i got me a BMX when i was a yout, never rode it. a suspension one would of been better imo

i drive a 40k merc now btw and have a motorbike valued at 20k

Original Poster

its this one you see ]http//ww…htm

My 7 year old has this bike, it's a comfortable size for him, so in regards to your 15-16 year old I think this would be a tad small for him. :thumbsup: Oh and I have a 500k Merc and also a private jet valued at £6.3million for the record. :roll::whistling:

It has 20" wheels which should be standard across all BMX really..

Original Poster

but how much room does the bike seat and handle bars raise up?

Titchimp;4845192

It has 20" wheels which should be standard across all BMX really..

All "proper" BMX's have 20" wheels, but the frame size, frame angles, handlebars, crank length etc makes the difference.

always makes me smile when I see grown men riding BMX's.....always look too big for them, but I guess thats the way they are meant to be

bitseylango;4845300

always makes me smile when I see grown men riding BMX's.....always look … always makes me smile when I see grown men riding BMX's.....always look too big for them, but I guess thats the way they are meant to be

I used to race them up to the age of about 23, I remember the Police stopping me because they thought i'd stolen it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    2. School shoes - with lights77
    3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11

See more discussions