Sim

Found 30th Dec 2017
Hi will a Vodafone sim work in a talk mobile network phone? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes it will
Oh actually, not 100% now... it use to work.

“At the moment unlocked handsets or those locked to Vodafone will work on the TalkTalk network. But it has already been stated by TalkTalk that they will be switching from Vodafone to O2, in which case a Vodafone locked phone won’t work. The date for the Vodafone to O2 migration is unknown.25 Mar 2016”
SteMoss6 m ago

Oh actually, not 100% now... it use to work. “At the moment unlocked h …Oh actually, not 100% now... it use to work. “At the moment unlocked handsets or those locked to Vodafone will work on the TalkTalk network. But it has already been stated by TalkTalk that they will be switching from Vodafone to O2, in which case a Vodafone locked phone won’t work. The date for the Vodafone to O2 migration is unknown.25 Mar 2016”

OP was asking about Talkmobile not TalkTalk mobile.
Doh! Sorry
i don't know the specific answer to this, but i found that my ee locked phone did not accept any sim from the piggy back networks.
I thought voda shut down talkmobile in august.It used voda network
Carphone warehouse set it up, I think, so isn't the phone unlocked??
voda offered for me to switch to their network - no thanks , went 1pmobile.
Edited by: "zzzz" 30th Dec 2017
Vodafone closed down Talkmobile PAYG, Talkmobile contract is still going pending moving contracts over to Vodafone.

To answer the OP's question it will probably work but to be sure just get a free PAYG SIM from Vodafone and try it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants