Expired

Sim alternative to OVIVO?

Found 8th Feb 2014
So im on OVIVO i like the 200 free texts and mins a month but me im a heavy internet user and hhe 500mb is not enough for me and is wayy to slow plus many adverts, connection for OIVO in East london is pretty bad...

So
Is there a good cheap sim with great internet speeds and free allowances inc some free internet?
Thanks.
Community Updates
AskSim
5 Comments
Is the signal good enough on ovivo for talking on your sim? My brother lives in east london and I am thinking of getting the ovivo sim for him.

he doesn't use the internet so will only use the sim to talk.
Original Poster
mutley1

Is the signal good enough on ovivo for talking on your sim? My brother … Is the signal good enough on ovivo for talking on your sim? My brother lives in east london and I am thinking of getting the ovivo sim for him.he doesn't use the internet so will only use the sim to talk.

On 2g/edge connection signal changes around 2-4 having full signal is rare but if you turn on 3g it drops to 1 or 2 and somtimes no signal
For talking with 2g yeah it should be fine
eloo

On 2g/edge connection signal changes around 2-4 having full signal is … On 2g/edge connection signal changes around 2-4 having full signal is rare but if you turn on 3g it drops to 1 or 2 and somtimes no signalFor talking with 2g yeah it should be fine

yeah, he only has a basic samsung e1190 phone which is 2g and does not have internet. i will consider getting one for him.

for data, i don't think sim plans are as cheap as ovivo. perhaps giffgaff for PAYG. for monthly plans heavy data use is cheapest at 3 who seems to have good data coverage.
Use BT wifi ?
no sim required.
OP there are no alternatives to OVIVO with larger allowances as the advertising pays for the allowances you receive so it's unlikely you will find anything offering more for a number of years. Ovivo do increase theirs periodically but it's not by a large margin. The best thing you can do is try to get the best possible deal on a SIMO rolling or 12month contract that will suit you. I've had deals of under £2 with unlimited data and a smattering of calls and texts using the SIMO threads.

hotukdeals.com/dea…625
Edited by: "Astec123" 9th Feb 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants