PAY&GO/SIM card -1p a minute, 1p a text, 1p a MB - No contract. No hassle. No monthly fee

Posted 9th Aug 2019
With the UK's lowest rates for calls, texts and data, your top-ups go a lot, lot further.

1pmobile.com

Join today for just £10. We'll send you a SIM loaded with £10 of credit. Complete peace of mind with our 14 day money back guarantee.

Our great rates1p a minute to UK landlines and mobiles, 1p a text to UK numbers and 1p a MB (data).

1p
Credit rolloverYour credit lasts as long as your account is active, with no credit expiry period.

1p
No contractThere's no contract to sign, no monthly commitment and no notice.

1p
Keep your number It's easy to transfer your existing mobile number to 1pMobile.

1p
14-day peace of mindTry with complete confidence with our 14-day money back guarantee.

1p
Superb network coverage We offer 99% population and 90% landmass coverage of the UK using the EE 4G/3G/2G network.

1p
You're in full controlYou have full control over the network features and facilities available 24 hours a day.

1p
UK-based customer supportOur helpful advisors are on hand to provide both online and telephone support.

1p
Full ItemisationEvery call, text and data use, all itemised in your account.

Gold numbers3276516.jpgpremium numbers from £10+ platinum, gold...
or pick your number for just £2
Community Updates
NOTICE: SIM card must be topped-up on a regular basis or it will be cancelled and any existing credit forfeit.

e.g.
£10 every 120 days
or £15 every 180 days
or £20 every 240 days
etc.

Groups

20 Comments
So there's 1024MB in a gigabyte. So does that mean it's £10.24 for every 1GB of data you consume?
ammodevgun09/08/2019 10:31

So there's 1024MB in a gigabyte. So does that mean it's £10.24 for every …So there's 1024MB in a gigabyte. So does that mean it's £10.24 for every 1GB of data you consume?

its not really for someone who uses data though, its more likely to be used in a second phone or by someone one who does not use their phone a lot. That is if the credit doesnt expire, if it does there are other out there which may be slightly more expensive but credit doesnt expire.
ammodevgun09/08/2019 10:31

So there's 1024MB in a gigabyte. So does that mean it's £10.24 for every …So there's 1024MB in a gigabyte. So does that mean it's £10.24 for every 1GB of data you consume?

Yes but then this SIM is not for yiu
I have the O2 classic SIM (3p /min 2p /text 1p /MB) as I have dual SIM phone and work SIM / WiFi covers my data requirements. This type of deal is ideal for me although my current £25 credit will probably last me 10 years.

Good just to receive/make the odd call and text
Edited by: "MrWani" 9th Aug 2019
Shame about using EE network, seems initially not a bad deal for a lot of people especially if "no credit expiry period" as they claim but has to be a catch somewhere.UPDATE :Just used chat facility...you have no block /bar options at all. None. No call forwarding. No wifi calling. No option for cap on spend either. Chat then disconnected before answering my other questions.Oh and it now appears there is an expiry period after all.Another dodgy outfit perhaps. For that reason I'm out.
Edited by: "Bully" 9th Aug 2019
Has to be topped up £10 every 120 days, credit rolls over as long as phone is topped up every 120 days.
38235199-cZOcA.jpg
The negative: "Your credit lasts as long as your account is active" where keeping the account active costs minimum £10 every 120days.
O2,top up £10,free 🔥drink on Tuesday or Wednesday,other freebies from the likes of WH Smith,Thorntons,etc,enter competitions.If you want to use the 📶 go to McDonalds or Caffé Nero when you're getting your free 🔥drink.Just make sure you make one chargeable call every six months.💳 last forever .
Edited by: "AW0079" 9th Aug 2019
Got the 1p mobile for mrs other day, it will be cheaper for her than the tesco one she was using.
She only uses texts/calls/wifi so £2.50 month is good deal for her.
Bully09/08/2019 10:54

UPDATE :Just used chat facility...you have no block /bar options at all. …UPDATE :Just used chat facility...you have no block /bar options at all. None. No call forwarding. No wifi calling. No option for cap on spend either.

Surely you can block calls using your phone?
If you don't have auto renew set then basically the £10 is the cap on spend as it's payg?
As for No call forwarding. No wifi calling. that is correct but my mrs who has the card does not either so no probs.
deleted1835298
AW007909/08/2019 11:54

O2,top up £10,free 🔥drink on Tuesday or Wednesday,other freebies from …O2,top up £10,free 🔥drink on Tuesday or Wednesday,other freebies from the likes of WH Smith,Thorntons,etc,enter competitions.If you want to use the 📶 go to McDonalds or Caffé Nero when you're getting your free 🔥drink.Just make sure you make one chargeable call every six months.💳 last forever .

This post is not targeted for people who like to be steered/controlled by the network provider into chasing a free coffee or ice/cream, as described in the above o2 human traffic control comment..... Or if you require large data

If you prefer a healthier simplistic option and just need your phone to make the basic call or message now and then I see 1p mobile as a good option, 1 topup every 3 months to keep you active, not unreasonable (£40 a year).
deleted183529809/08/2019 12:47

1 topup every 3 months to keep you active, not unreasonable (£40 a year).

Or even better only need to top up £10 every 120 days, just slightly over £30 a year.
Edited by: "fearona" 9th Aug 2019
deleted183529809/08/2019 12:47

This post is not targeted for people who like to be steered/controlled by …This post is not targeted for people who like to be steered/controlled by the network provider into chasing a free coffee or ice/cream, as described in the above o2 human traffic control comment..... Or if you require large dataIf you prefer a healthier simplistic option and just need your phone to make the basic call or message now and then I see 1p mobile as a good option, 1 topup every 3 months to keep you active, not unreasonable (£40 a year).

That is possibly the strangest chip I've ever seen on a shoulder, and I visit HUKD every day.

I struggle to see how an occasional user is better off paying £30 a year when she could pay £5 once with o2 for an amount of credit (£15) that would likely last years of occasional use and also enjoy free coffee and ice cream.

Admittedly, I only learned today that o2 also indulge in mind control, but I'm sure you have a device to mitigate that, probably made of tinfoil.
Edited by: "Ferris" 9th Aug 2019
Ferris09/08/2019 14:19

That is possibly the strangest chip I've ever seen on a shoulder, and I …That is possibly the strangest chip I've ever seen on a shoulder, and I visit HUKD every day.I struggle to see how an occasional user is better off paying £30 a year when she could pay £5 once with o2 for an amount of credit (£15) that would likely last years of occasional use and also enjoy free coffee and ice cream. Admittedly, I only learned today that o2 also indulge in mind control, but I'm sure you have a device to mitigate that, probably made of tinfoil.

Minimum top up with O2 is £10 .
AW007909/08/2019 14:40

Minimum top up with O2 is £10 .

And yet weirdly I've never topped up that amount. Neither, I suspect, have you.
Ferris09/08/2019 21:57

And yet weirdly I've never topped up that amount. Neither, I suspect, have …And yet weirdly I've never topped up that amount. Neither, I suspect, have you.

Correct,it came with credit .
AW007909/08/2019 22:50

Correct,it came with credit .

My point exactly, 99p for £10 credit with reasonable rates and lots of free coffees....
Ferris10/08/2019 01:13

My point exactly, 99p for £10 credit with reasonable rates and lots of …My point exactly, 99p for £10 credit with reasonable rates and lots of free coffees....

The price has gone up now .
Effectively, £2.54 per month for a rollover of 254 MB/min/text
Cheapest monthly I found is £3.99 Lebara Uswitch exlusive
500MB / 200min / unlim text - which is a lot weaker if you only use minutes, but wins if you are a regular data user or a heavy texter.

The 321 deals may win or lose, versus this, as the rates for minutes and texts are higher, but there is no compulsory topup - not forgetting the 200MB free Three that gives you £2 worth of data a month for free
Ferris10/08/2019 01:13

My point exactly, 99p for £10 credit with reasonable rates and lots of …My point exactly, 99p for £10 credit with reasonable rates and lots of free coffees....

The mention of free coffees appears to have been sufficient for PG-Tips to leave the party & close account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants