SIM Card for burglar alarm

Posted 27th Apr
Need a SIM card to go in a burglar alarm for when WiFi goes off. which is the best one to get? I think it only sends texts if it goes off so I don't think it needs to have mobile data.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
If the dialler is only 2G, avoid 3 and its MVNOs.
Maybe ask @MynameisM who was asking similar question recently.
Use 1p mobile. You have to top up £10 every 4 months and it uses EE . It is 1p for everything and it is as fast as EE . I have 1p mobile and EE and would Defiantly recommend. If your not gonna use the £10 I would get 02 .
Edited by: "kh938338" 27th Apr
Rwg mobile free sim you get free minutes, text and data no top up required.
Cannot post on HuKd as they don’t allow it been using it for months uses EE and you don’t need to live in wales to qualify
shef007227/04/2020 19:06

Rwg mobile free sim you get free minutes, text and data no top up …Rwg mobile free sim you get free minutes, text and data no top up required.Cannot post on HuKd as they don’t allow it been using it for months uses EE and you don’t need to live in wales to qualify

"...If you do not make at least one chargeable call or send one chargeable SMS/MMS every six months (in either case that results in a charge against your Account or a deduction from the credit or Allowance recorded against your Account),then we may terminate this Agreement by giving you 30 days’ notice in writing that your Account will be closed and your SIM Card deactivated. If we send you such a notice, we will close your Account and deactivate your SIM Card at the end of the 30-day period..."
archive.is/9FPRk
Asda mobile or giff gaff as they can be topped up easily without need the SIM.
I use gifgaff as it works with 2g and 3g,
shef007227/04/2020 19:06

Rwg mobile free sim you get free minutes, text and data no top up …Rwg mobile free sim you get free minutes, text and data no top up required.Cannot post on HuKd as they don’t allow it been using it for months uses EE and you don’t need to live in wales to qualify

I've tried this and I can't get the website to work when filling in the form. The little turny circle comes up when I click confirm after filling the form in but nothing happens. Done it 4 times but have no confirmation emails.
koksy28/04/2020 09:44

I've tried this and I can't get the website to work when filling in the …I've tried this and I can't get the website to work when filling in the form. The little turny circle comes up when I click confirm after filling the form in but nothing happens. Done it 4 times but have no confirmation emails.

Once you submit it, it doesn’t say anything but you can always email them they do respond quick and process the sim Straight away for you.
Things Mobile.

No ongoing costs.
No Expiry date
Full control online.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions