Sim card offer

Found 28th Feb
basically can anyone help me, right i bought a 3 simcard off hukd through a company called COMPARE TECHNOLOGY for my daughter but it came with an offer with an argos £50 voucher if i took out the contract, which i did as it was a bonus for me, and as i was going to get the same contract sim anyway, thing is ive heard nothing about the voucher and i have no contact details of COMPARE TECHNOLOGY, three cant help as ive tried several times, if anyone can help with either a phone number or email this would be great. thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Is this the deal may be worth asking question there are well.

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=3
Edited by: "eslick" 28th Feb
eslick4 m ago

Is this the desk may be worth asking question there are well. …Is this the desk may be worth asking question there are well. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/three-unlt-mins-and-texts-4gb-data-with-a-50-argos-voucher-9-12mths-effective-cost-just-484-a-month-essential-plan-12-months-argos-2875081?page=3#thread-comments

Nice one thanks for that eslick muchly appreciated. 😊
Part of the offer t&c states: "Any queries around the E-gift card please contact argos@comparetechnology.co.uk "
AndyRoyd2nd Mar

Part of the offer t&c states: "Any queries around the E-gift card please …Part of the offer t&c states: "Any queries around the E-gift card please contact argos@comparetechnology.co.uk "

emails fail to deliver on that address
Hmm .. Good idea
saeed28106 m ago

emails fail to deliver on that address

That wasn't the point of the link (to this old thread). This thread indicates which HUKD member(s) had similar issue. You may wish to PM those memebers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions