Groups
    EXPIRED

Sim card only mobile phone deal - outright or cheap contract. No phone required

Hi, I have obtained a brand new HTC 3600 smartphone but need a sim card to get it working. I already have a work phone so it won't be my primary mobile so really I'm interested in either a PAYG or cheap contract deal. I would like to enjoy the features so a cheap contract sounds good (less than £10 a month). Cashback would be nice as well! Any suggestions?

7 Comments

if your a virgin media customer you can get a sim only package with 300mins & 300 texts for £10 a month

allyours.virginmedia.com/htm…tml

Original Poster

I'm not a virgin customer and due to my post code can't take advantage of many of the services. Any other suggestions anyone?

Original Poster

Help anybody ?

Carphone Warehouse - Virgin monthly £15 - 6 month contract, 150 mins, 150 txts. £90 cheque back = free for 6 months!

Nice. Can't see it though.
    Gotta link?

shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…15/

Or click on "Top Deals" along the left of the front page, and it's the bottom right deal on the Top Deals page.

Nice one - cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1314
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240

See more discussions