Found 16th Oct 2016
Hi, I am going to Europe in a month and I need data when I am there. Are there any sims I can buy for a month upfront or should i buy it when I get there? the locations are Amsterdam and Rome

1. Ask
  2. Card
  3. Sim
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Card
  3. Sim
6 Comments

Check your UK network as most now offer the ability to use your contract data and minutes in Europe.
If not they may have an add on you can buy

Three network, I think £20 for 20gb my daughter got

hi my sons in spain and is using one frm here on vodaphone . he can use is allowance to ring or tex and use his internet to call uj at no extra cost was 10 for ultex and mins and 4 gb

Three Feel at Home. Netherlands and Italy are included so you can use it in Amsterdam and Rome. Order a free sim then top up and buy an add-on before you go. Add-on allowances last 30 days and can be used in any of the 'Feel at Home' destinations.

Add-on options here. On the 'Feel at Home' page it says "If you have all-you-can-eat data you can use up to 12GB.", so there'd be no difference in data for the £20 add on compared to the £25 one unless you planned to use it in UK.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I am going to order a 3 sim before i go

thatkurdishguy

Thanks everyone, I am going to order a 3 sim before i go

Make sure you get the feel at home package. I think you need to be a 3 customer for 3 months before you can you use it. Wise to check first. I read it somewhere on this site. I'm not sure myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions