Groups

Sim cards in other phones help...

I have a contract on an LG Viewty i got. It's unlocked, and have been paying £25 a month to orange for unlimited texts and 300 minutes.

I recently want to get an iphone - unlocked. If it's unlocked, will my £25 a month and sim work in the iphone okay? I don't want it to reject my sim if im paying monthly.

Thanks.

4 Comments

Yes, it will if it is unlocked.

Hope that Helps :thumbsup:

did you unlock the viewty yourself ? (just being nosey)

The sim will work in any unlocked phone. But do you have the internet options on your acc ?
    The iPhone lives online, if you don't have the data bundles on you'll get one heck of a bill at the end of the month.
    Also, some iphone functions are only supported by O2 and won't work on any other network. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;5442442

The sim will work in any unlocked phone. But do you have the internet … The sim will work in any unlocked phone. But do you have the internet options on your acc ? The iPhone lives online, if you don't have the data bundles on you'll get one heck of a bill at the end of the month. Also, some iphone functions are only supported by O2 and won't work on any other network. . .

Ah okay thanks for the help there that's been very useful cheers :thumbsup:

sn0ttyang3l;5439785

did you unlock the viewty yourself ? (just being nosey)

And no actually I purchased it from the Carphone Warehouse and it came unlocked and unbranded but with an orange sim. Pretty lucky i suppose.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions