EXPIRED

Sim Only Contract - £15

Hi guys, I'm looking for a sim only contract at the moment, and don't wanna pay more than £15 per month. So far the best I've found is T-Mobile (350 mins, 650 texts) or Virgin (300 mins, 300 texts). Both of these have enough mins/texts for me

Are there any better deals? Are there any cashback sites offering these at the moment? Or any other special offers?

Thanks!!!!

4 Comments

Hi Paperclip, Vodafone have 150 mins and 1000 texts for £15 but better still they give £90 cashback through quidco. Its a sim only contract that you will need to keep for 4 months to get the cashback. Potentially £30 profit after 4 months!!. :thumbsup:

Hi Mate- Vodafone called me and asked if I wanted a Tocco or SE 902, £15 per month for 15 months then last 3 months at £30. Bearing in mind either phone is £300 it is a no brainer, 200 mins 1000 texts. Or they said 500 mins and 100 texts. I took it out when I phoned them, as I was unsure it was Vodafone phoning me. Told them what I had been offered and they matched. A mate of mine at Carphone w told me they could never get near the deal so take it. Hope this helps.

I have virgin 300 mins & 300 texts for £10 per month. They quite often send me texts asking if i know anyone else who wants this deal. You could try calling them, I could give you my mobile no if it helps.

Original Poster

jetranger;3196691

I have virgin 300 mins & 300 texts for £10 per month. They quite often … I have virgin 300 mins & 300 texts for £10 per month. They quite often send me texts asking if i know anyone else who wants this deal. You could try calling them, I could give you my mobile no if it helps.

that'd be wicked! I've got a virgin sim only contract at the moment, but paying £20 for the same no of mins and texts as u. if you could do that, I'll give them a ring to "upgrade" and mention that! thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best student laptop max budget £300?11
    2. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?45
    3. Help choosing an Android box please.44
    4. Help : NowTV Movie pass23

See more discussions