SIM only contract upgrade

Posted 14th Nov
Hello

Year ago I took SIM only deal ( 12 months) from mobiles.co.uk with Vodafone.

When my contract will be finishing, can I take another deal from mobiles.co.uk with Vodafone, and keep my number? Or it must be different network. I already know Vodafone will not be able to match what I'm paying now. And 3rd party websites usually have really good deals with cashback and extras
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
If via 3rd party, any new/replacement same network contract that is to keep number will require a double port (port out + port in); or change of network is simpler single port. Check a change of original number does not affect any cashback or other incentives.
As you seem OK with Voda maybe temporarily consider porting to Voda's Voxi network as its lowest bundle of £10 every 30days provides unlimited everything until Voxi learns to count, and it doesn't look like Voxi will be graduating from counting school any time soon.
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 10:19

If via 3rd party, any new/replacement same network contract that is to …If via 3rd party, any new/replacement same network contract that is to keep number will require a double port (port out + port in); or change of network is simpler single port. Check a change of original number does not affect any cashback or other incentives.As you seem OK with Voda maybe temporarily consider porting to Voda's Voxi network as its lowest bundle of £10 every 30days provides unlimited everything until Voxi learns to count, and it doesn't look like Voxi will be graduating from counting school any time soon.

Thanks. Last year I got deal with voda
20gb data
Roaming
Unlimited text and mins
500 free EU mins
Spotify

And after cashback it works out £12 a month.

Maybe they will match this deal i don't know..
Im on that with EE for £16pm got the 20% discount code, should have been £20.
I to am currently looking for sim only and 3 seems to offer the best deals via Uswitch, I'm looking at 8gb-£9 for Mrs and 12gb-£12 for me.with roaming in 71 countries as we go to USA and carribean on hols sometimes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions