SIM only deal -£10 or under challenge

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Looking to go SIM only to save a few quid for the arrival of my new baby. Ideally I'd like £10 or under but I need at least 10gb of data. With black Friday coming has anyone seen any deal that would suit ? Help would be much appreciated at the minute the best I can seem to do is £12 for 12gb from three

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Dont think your new Baby is going to very happy with a Sim Only, even with 10gb, the least you can do is get the Baby a Phone as well so they can use it.

LYCAMOBILE uk website
UK Plan Mega
+ SIM
  • UnlimitedUK Calls
  • 100International Mins to selected countries
  • UnlimitedUK Texts
  • 11 GB
  • EU Roaming
  • £10
Edited by: "iscom" 22nd Nov 2017

Original Poster

Do you know which network do then use ?

O2 in UK and O2 or Three which is owned by Three in Ireland

iscom1 h, 28 m ago

LYCAMOBILE uk websiteUK Plan Mega+ SIMUnlimitedUK Calls100International …LYCAMOBILE uk websiteUK Plan Mega+ SIMUnlimitedUK Calls100International Mins to selected countriesUnlimitedUK Texts11 GBEU Roaming£10

£10 for first month only then £20 ongoing

Original Poster

Van197319 m ago

£10 for first month only then £20 ongoing

No good then unfortunately

3 looks the best deal atm

As I live in Ireland I have a dual sim phone one with 3 Ireland and one 3 UK the uk sim has cap on data used in uk , but the Irish sim has no limit ( all you can eat data) but both have a carry over Balance to following month plus three to three calls are free.
Lycamobile is ideal for people who make lots of overseas call and roaming plus gives free call to Poland and Romania

hotukdeals.com/dea…721

is 40GB for a tenner ok try this one, may need a few attempts though

Original Poster

eslick13 h, 8 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/virgin-sim-only-40gb-data-10pm-offline-deal-30-day-rolling-contract-2831721is 40GB for a tenner ok try this one, may need a few attempts though

Tried a few times but no luck. That would have been perfect

I got 30gb for £15 with three a few weeks back
Post a comment
@
    Text