Groups
    EXPIRED

Sim only deal

can u please help me to find a good contract deal? i want sim only and one that is mostly texts and has about up to 500 mins?i want to spend up to 20 pounds a month. my phone is on orange so would prefer it to be orange network or t-mobile

6 Comments

You need to do your own research. Asking on here, you're only going to get a handful of deals, whereas all the deals are clearly displayed on the network providers websites for you to see what you want yourself. Use Google.

P.S. I'd recommend o2.
    o2.co.uk/exp…ygo
    Text Anytime tariff, topup with £15 and get 500 texts.
    Then you can use the £15 credit on phone calls.
    Have a look at the other networks too.

Original Poster

ok thanks i'll have a look :thumbsup:

QUOTE=Chris4;4740110]You need to do your own research. Asking on here, you're only going to get a handful of deals, whereas all the deals are clearly displayed on the network providers websites for you to see what you want yourself. Use Google.

P.S. I'd recommend o2.
    o2.co.uk/exp…ygo
    Text Anytime tariff, topup with £15 and get 500 texts.
    Then you can use the £15 credit on phone calls.
    Have a look at the other networks too.[/QUOTE]

o2 simplicity is good. Just transferred from orange pay as you go to an o2 simplicity deal. Number transfer only took two days from me requesting it. Check out shop.o2.co.uk/sim…ity

You can get 300 mins and 600 texts for £15 a month with unlimited calls to o2 as well or if that's not enough you can go for the £20 contract and get 600 mins and unlimited texts (if you change the bolt on to unlimited texts).

It is a contract (i.e. postpay) but to cancel all you need to do is give 30 days notice. No minimum contract.

Have a look at this site it may help]http//ww…als

Banned

i reccoment, solo 20 T Mobile, you get 600 mins and unlimited text, also free internet access for £20 a month

Chris4;4740110

You need to do your own research. Asking on here, you're only going to … You need to do your own research. Asking on here, you're only going to get a handful of deals, whereas all the deals are clearly displayed on the network providers websites for you to see what you want yourself. Use Google.P.S. I'd recommend o2.http://o2.co.uk/explore/tariffs/paygoText Anytime tariff, topup with £15 and get 500 texts.Then you can use the £15 credit on phone calls.Have a look at the other networks too.

I second Chris. The best site I have found so far for this purpose is

mobdeals.com/sho…by=
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover33
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?88
      3. Selling advice57
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2855

See more discussions