Sim only deal under £15 advice

Found 21st Nov 2017
I'm coming out of contract with EE, currently I pay £10 for a 2GB, I would like more data, any good suggestions?
PS I have BT broadband

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Robbing so and so 10 pound for 2gb. My wife pays that for 10 with EE. I am on 25gb for £20 and my son is 16gb for 15

They have a retentions deal I’m aware of - 20gb for £11.99. Go through with the upgrades team and if it doesn’t work with them then try the retentions dept. Look it up under ‘EE SIMO’ on the deals page for more info

32494108-YyvRq.jpgSaw this in Asda.

Original Poster

DelilaD2 h, 34 m ago

They have a retentions deal I’m aware of - 20gb for £11.99. Go through wi …They have a retentions deal I’m aware of - 20gb for £11.99. Go through with the upgrades team and if it doesn’t work with them then try the retentions dept. Look it up under ‘EE SIMO’ on the deals page for more info

Thanks, they didn't offer or Find this at first, however after quoting from here, magically he did
£2 for an extra 18GB, now I just have to think of what to use all that extra space

stuartw27 m ago

Thanks, they didn't offer or Find this at first, however after quoting …Thanks, they didn't offer or Find this at first, however after quoting from here, magically he did £2 for an extra 18GB, now I just have to think of what to use all that extra space

Extra space??

Original Poster

I meant extra data

Have a look on E2save site. They have very good sim only deals.

stuartw21st Nov

Thanks, they didn't offer or Find this at first, however after quoting …Thanks, they didn't offer or Find this at first, however after quoting from here, magically he did £2 for an extra 18GB, now I just have to think of what to use all that extra space

Glad it worked, some advisors can be difficult!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions