superdrugmobile.com/

SIM-ONLY DEALS
CONTRACT FREE PLANS
WITH SUPERDRUG MOBILE
£20 per month for unlimited data
Community Updates

Groups

28 Comments
Voxi £10 no contract unlimited everything Inc pic msging is decent, although SD at twice the price may be an option if a user's Voda signal is pants. Wasn't some other MVNO knocking out unlim data at £18 no contract, & reasonably sure that was using 3 network same as SD.
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 22:15

Voxi £10 no contract unlimited everything Inc pic msging is decent, …Voxi £10 no contract unlimited everything Inc pic msging is decent, although SD at twice the price may be an option if a user's Voda signal is pants. Wasn't some other MVNO knocking out unlim data at £18 no contract, & reasonably sure that was using 3 network same as SD.

I don't see that voxi deal you mention. £20 unlimited data with superdrug is the cheapest I can find with no contact.
Why is this in discussion and not in Deal?
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 22:15

Voxi £10 no contract unlimited everything Inc pic msging is decent, …Voxi £10 no contract unlimited everything Inc pic msging is decent, although SD at twice the price may be an option if a user's Voda signal is pants. Wasn't some other MVNO knocking out unlim data at £18 no contract, & reasonably sure that was using 3 network same as SD.

VOXI is 6gb for £10 a month but certain social media is not counted toward the limit
Hollywood558111/12/2019 22:21

I don't see that voxi deal you mention. £20 unlimited data with superdrug …I don't see that voxi deal you mention. £20 unlimited data with superdrug is the cheapest I can find with no contact.

paulj4811/12/2019 22:31

VOXI is 6gb for £10 a month but certain social media is not counted toward …VOXI is 6gb for £10 a month but certain social media is not counted toward the limit

To confirm: all Voxi plans including the referenced £10 plan offer unlimited unrestricted uncapped everything until Voxi graduates from counting school.
Hollywood558111/12/2019 22:26

Why is this in discussion and not in Deal?

TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS probably
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 22:40

To confirm: all Voxi plans including the referenced £10 plan offer …To confirm: all Voxi plans including the referenced £10 plan offer unlimited unrestricted uncapped everything until Voxi graduates from counting school.

Ah sorry I'm confused. So if I get voxi sim £10 month, I will get unlimited data? Thanks
Hollywood558112/12/2019 00:44

Ah sorry I'm confused. So if I get voxi sim £10 month, I will get …Ah sorry I'm confused. So if I get voxi sim £10 month, I will get unlimited data? Thanks

Yes, Voxi £10/m no contract is unlim everything including any & all data until Voxi learns how to count. See recent post by @porsche911turbo at hotukdeals.com/com…475
AndyRoyd12/12/2019 01:07

Yes, Voxi £10/m no contract is unlim everything including any & all data …Yes, Voxi £10/m no contract is unlim everything including any & all data until Voxi learns how to count. See recent post by @porsche911turbo at https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/39312475

Thank you. You're the best
AndyRoyd12/12/2019 01:07

Yes, Voxi £10/m no contract is unlim everything including any & all data …Yes, Voxi £10/m no contract is unlim everything including any & all data until Voxi learns how to count. See recent post by @porsche911turbo at https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/39312475

Any chance voxi may not honour unlimited data, then I’d be screwed as I’d leave a good deal behind with Three
Istanbul12/12/2019 02:26

Any chance voxi may not honour unlimited data, then I’d be screwed as I’d l …Any chance voxi may not honour unlimited data, then I’d be screwed as I’d leave a good deal behind with Three

Been unmetered from summer 2019. Every confidence that until further notification unmetered will not change. No hint from Voxi when they will have a system that can effectively meter and enforce quotas.
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 22:40

To confirm: all Voxi plans including the referenced £10 plan offer …To confirm: all Voxi plans including the referenced £10 plan offer unlimited unrestricted uncapped everything until Voxi graduates from counting school.

Which could be at any time and shouldn't be relied on, FYI on my son's Voxi he only received the text informing him of unlimited data at the beginning of October and said he would receive another text when it was revoked.
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 23:35

Post in same thread exactly one month ago stated "Because its a permanent …Post in same thread exactly one month ago stated "Because its a permanent offer, its not allowed apparently" at https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38964371

Maybe superdrug ain’t paying hukd for business sent their way . 🤫hope i don’t get in trouble
So you basically get the first month free if they give you £20 in points? I'd make that a point to put across
money_saving_mamma22/12/2019 09:40

So you basically get the first month free if they give you £20 in … So you basically get the first month free if they give you £20 in points? I'd make that a point to put across

I’m on this
I got all money back in points
No probs with network
I have tethered over 100 gbwith no probs
Superdrug sims are perfect for a burner phone.
edz196922/12/2019 09:44

I’m on this I got all money back in pointsNo probs with networkI have t …I’m on this I got all money back in pointsNo probs with networkI have tethered over 100 gbwith no probs

Do you get points every month?
mjunaid10622/12/2019 11:00

Do you get points every month?

First month only, otherwise they would be giving you free plan.
ohdearohdear22/12/2019 11:07

First month only, otherwise they would be giving you free plan.

That's what I thought but looking at the comment, the person got all money back as points, so just wondering.
Can always buy another sim and new email addy to get this free again
It’s only first month you get in points
Any info if this has 5G or any speed restrictions?
Employees get 30% off aswell making this £14
DeepEmbrace22/12/2019 11:32

Any info if this has 5G or any speed restrictions?

No 5g, I’m using this sim in my note 9 and getting speeds up to 50mbps!
Jackxandrews23/12/2019 00:50

No 5g, I’m using this sim in my note 9 and getting speeds up to 50mbps!

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation
sneakystu22/12/2019 14:06

Employees get 30% off aswell making this £14

It's actually half price for employees making it only £10
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions