Groups

Sim only pay monthly cashback

I just sent for a sim only contract through vodafone as a small buisiness and I forgot to go through quidco! I think I might be missing out on £100! Should I cancel the contract and try and get the cashback? And do sim only contracts actually get you all that cashback because it just says "contracts" there. I know that the "vodafone - personal" cashback page only gives £15 for "sim only contracts" which makes me suspicious of getting £100 through the buisness one.

Vodafone buisiness cashback pages:
    quidco.com/vod…ss/
    topcashback.co.uk/ret…htm

Vodafone personal cashback pages:
    quidco.com/vod…ne/
    topcashback.co.uk/ret…htm

The contract I'm talking about:
    vodafonebusinessshop.co.uk/ind…091

3 Comments

Banned

Considering its £8.51 a month and you can cancel any time you like, I very much doubt they are going to give you a £100 back, lol they would be nuts to do so...

Original Poster

MobilePhonez;4601486

Considering its £8.51 a month and you can cancel any time you like, I … Considering its £8.51 a month and you can cancel any time you like, I very much doubt they are going to give you a £100 back, lol they would be nuts to do so...

Agreed, I thought I should check though. Thank you.

Banned

No problem mate :}
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844455
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      3. Royal Mil track and trace44
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions