Expired

SIM Only PAYG / Monthly suitable for texting and internet browsing

7 replies
Found 16th Nov 2009
Hi folks. I already have a new mobile that I am happy with, currently a PAYG customer to Vodafone. I need either a PAYG plan or a monthly plan (no longer than 12 months) that will give me unlimited internet and texts.

T-Mobile's latest PAYG offer gives you unlimited internet and texts if you top up £10 each month. This isn't bad at all. Anyone know any deal that is cheaper / better value than this?

Cheers. Love you all!

6 Comments

sim only for 12 months 900 minutes unlimited texts and internet all for £20 per month and if you use code onlyforgirls you get a free pink phone, not much cop but good for free

vickywil5;6905572

sim only for 12 months 900 minutes unlimited texts and internet all for … sim only for 12 months 900 minutes unlimited texts and internet all for £20 per month and if you use code onlyforgirls you get a free pink phone, not much cop but good for free

shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…ans

Original Poster

vickywil5;6905572

sim only for 12 months 900 minutes unlimited texts and internet all for … sim only for 12 months 900 minutes unlimited texts and internet all for £20 per month and if you use code onlyforgirls you get a free pink phone, not much cop but good for free

Thanks for the post. But really £20 a month is twice my maximum budget and I don't need / want a pink phone.:roll: - Thanks for taking the time to post though, I do appreciate it.:thumbsup:

If you're just checking emails and stuff using Asda PAYG may work. 20p/MB 4p/txt

virgin payg has unlimited internet for 30p a day but only on days you use it

Original Poster

Jonsend;6905628

If you're just checking emails and stuff using Asda PAYG may work. 20p/MB … If you're just checking emails and stuff using Asda PAYG may work. 20p/MB 4p/txt

Wow! This really good! Partnered with Vodafone so everything will literally be the same. Just a heck of a lot cheaper!

I'm definitely going to consider this!:thumbsup:

Rep +
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions