Sim Only Which one??

Posted 24th Nov
I am paying £22 for a Vodafone 20gb and want to get a cheaper sim but there are now so many flying around this site I am totally lost!

Wanting 8 - 10gb as this is generally what I use and would like to pay as little as possible.

I don’t like o2 as my place of work gets a rubbish signal with them. Vodafone I always get 4G

What do you guys/gals think is best?
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Oh also not bothered about texts and on average I use 250 minutes of calls per month.
£10 for 8GB (usually 6GB) at VOXI, which is owned and ran by Vodafone so uses the Vodafone network

£15 for 45GB (usually 8GB and goes back to 8GB after a year) at SMARTY, they use the Three network. I know it's more than you have said you need but you will receive £1.25 back for every GB you don't use (up to 8GB as that's the base plan, so maximum of a £10 refund every month)

Both are no contract, cancel anytime and come with unlimited calls and texts

If you decide to go for SMARTY, message me first and I'll help you out with something

I hope this helps!
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 24th Nov
ID Mobile usually do 10GB of data, 300 mins and unlimited texts for £10 on or around Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
£12 for £12 with 3. 12 month contract with £55 cashback.

Not for everyone but they've been fine for me and their roaming is the best of the lot with over 70 countries worldwide.

topcashback.co.uk/3-m…le/
Thanks everyone! Yes I was tempted by a previous three deal but keep seeing bad comments about them... tempted by the smarty data cash back deal... could work out at £5 per month...
3three is the cheapest if coverage is ok . Go through topcashback UK (SIM only deals )
andrewworrall124/11/2019 18:00

£10 for 8GB (usually 6GB) at VOXI, which is owned and ran by Vodafone so …£10 for 8GB (usually 6GB) at VOXI, which is owned and ran by Vodafone so uses the Vodafone network...

Fortunately: whilst the detail is utter rubbish, it is also the correct solution
OP, just go for the £10 Voxi no-contract option. Unlimited everything inc pic msgs until Voxi graduates from counting school. Fill your boots.
I got Unlimited everything on Three for £18. Cant go wrong with that can save a little if you reduce the unlimited data down too
Spoke with Vodafone on an online chat and after 3 years of service got offered 5gb with a bonus 5gb for £15 on an 18 month contract or when declined 11gb for £11 for 18 months.

Going with voxi 8gb for £10, with the social media package I will have loads of data free.

Thanks for the heads up!
tsetenx26/11/2019 20:10

...Going with voxi 8gb for £10, with the social media package I will have …...Going with voxi 8gb for £10, with the social media package I will have loads of data free. Thanks for the heads up!

Just to clarify: the £10 8GB Voxi deal is actually unlimited any-type GB as at the time of this post Voxi is still unable to meter data usage.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants