Expired

Sim Unlock code for Nokia 100 Mobile phone on Vodafone Network

Found 29th Nov 2014
I have bough a cheap mobile for my parents but it is locked to the Vodafone network, I am looking for the sim unlock code so that they can use there other sim card away. They do not want to take there good phone in case they loose it.

Any help very much appreciated.

Nokia 100 locked to vodafone network

IMEI - 3591811053625369

Thanks.
Community Updates
7 Comments
These are not unlockable other then by the network. Common feature with these Nokia cheapies.
Edited by: "Argoj" 29th Nov 2014
Original Poster
Thanks Argoj for the response

But i was told that there is a simple unlock for these phones Nokia 100 buy getting a code from the IMIE number

But you require phone unlocked software where you just enter the IMEI and it then gives you a code to enter into you phone.

Thanks Brad

Brad1311

Thanks Argoj for the responseBut i was told that there is a simple unlock … Thanks Argoj for the responseBut i was told that there is a simple unlock for these phones Nokia 100 buy getting a code from the IMIE numberBut you require phone unlocked software where you just enter the IMEI and it then gives you a code to enter into you phone.Thanks Brad

You may have been told that but I have looked every where (for this model and other nokia low end phones) and have not found any one who can unlock, other then the network. Apparently its why they sell them so cheap, know you have no choice then either using the phone or paying for a network unlock. Not sure how much voda is but tesco mobile is £20 or six months using it.

The unlock is called sl3 and the only way other them the network is a brute force crack and even then its not guaranteed. Have a look on ebay if you are still dubious and if you cannot find it on there, its odds on you cannot unlock it.
Original Poster
Thanks Argoj , It was just what i was told.

I did have a look myself and was getting codes for every other Noika phone apart from the Nokia 100

Lets hope maybe someone else knows a solution.

The phones were only cheap, but they would love to keep there own number and sim which they have credit on.

Thanks Brad
Original Poster
Thanks borofan74, Have had a look at this already and think that it might work but i have a mac and can not download the software.

This is what i was trying to explain to Argoj you just enter your IMEI and then there is some kind of code to input into the phone.

What a shame, can maybe try if i can loan my sisters laptop.

Thanks Brad
http://unlock-nokia-100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/how-to-unlock-nokia-100-free.html?m=1

Fake and unworkable program for which to get the serial number must be registered in 1000 sites and get infected with the 1000 viruses and eventually find out that it was in vain lost time ...
Make them to earn from advertising ...
Anyway - good luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants