Similar earphones to Apple AirPods - cheaper but not nasty

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Hi all.

I’m after some Bluetooth earphones for my daughter. Unfortunately, she is fussy and wants the Apple style heads as she doesn’t like the ones that go in the ear with rubber grommets.
So, I’m after some that are reasonable quality (brands like Anker spring to mind) and that’s ideally available on amazon or the high street given Xmas is only a week or so away.
I can’t seem to find any with heads like apples ones - only the cheap stuff from China. Is anyone aware of some? Budget is max £60.
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Could check out the Amazon earbuds that's recently been released? A lot cheaper than apple brand
Gareth_Perry16/12/2019 21:41

Could check out the Amazon earbuds that's recently been released? A lot …Could check out the Amazon earbuds that's recently been released? A lot cheaper than apple brand

Thanks for that, but unless I’m looking at the wrong ones, they have the rubber grommet and are only £5 cheaper than the Apple ones?
Yeah there not much different in price comparison. I suppose if someone wanted the airpod pros which I believe are a lot more expensive to buy
This might help. Similar design to apple airpods. Showing at £79.99. But if you purchase tonight on amazon you can click on the voucher and take £20 off. £59.99.
amazon.co.uk/Sou…YHN
DexterMorganxxxx16/12/2019 21:54

This might help. Similar design to apple airpods. Showing at £79.99. But …This might help. Similar design to apple airpods. Showing at £79.99. But if you purchase tonight on amazon you can click on the voucher and take £20 off. £59.99. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundcore-True-Wireless-Earphones-Noise-Cancelling-Microphones-black/dp/B07GWVPYHN

Unfortunately these have the rubber grommets. The perils of a fussy teenager!! Thanks though.
Edited by: "ktm666" 16th Dec 2019
What I’d do, I buy some cheap amazon ear phones for maybe 20 pounds or used wired ones till I can save money for air pods. Air pods as much as I hate to admit it are basically unbeatable. I have had my pair for years and trust me when u save and get them you will thank yourself soo much. Keep in mind they are on sale I believe quite heavily the 1st gen ones. Who needs the new ones tbh wireless charging isn’t that useful yet.
Found this for you. Apple airpod clones. Looks like Apple airpods and works with Siri. No rubber grommets. Reduced to £19.99. Limited deal tonight on wowcher. Hope this helps.wowcher.co.uk/dea…nes
Wheres_Wali16/12/2019 22:20

What I’d do, I buy some cheap amazon ear phones for maybe 20 pounds or u …What I’d do, I buy some cheap amazon ear phones for maybe 20 pounds or used wired ones till I can save money for air pods. Air pods as much as I hate to admit it are basically unbeatable. I have had my pair for years and trust me when u save and get them you will thank yourself soo much. Keep in mind they are on sale I believe quite heavily the 1st gen ones. Who needs the new ones tbh wireless charging isn’t that useful yet.

Yeah, I have looked at the Apple ones and the way I normally do it is to buy cheap, see if she can look after them then consider getting the expensive version. To be fair, she isn’t asking for the Apple ones, just the style as she doesn’t like the in ear rubber ones. The only ones I can find that resemble the Apple ones are real cheap and nasty ones, which I want to avoid. Thanks
DexterMorganxxxx16/12/2019 22:23

Found this for you. Apple airpod clones. Looks like Apple airpods and …Found this for you. Apple airpod clones. Looks like Apple airpods and works with Siri. No rubber grommets. Reduced to £19.99. Limited deal tonight on wowcher. Hope this helps.https://www.wowcher.co.uk/deal/shop/13295531/apple-compatible-i10-wireless-headphones

Ah, you’re a star! I was looking earlier for the i50s having seen a thread on here, but couldn’t find any UK stock.
I’d rather buy something from a better brand, but will use these as a fall back. Thanks!

This video should be the perfect explanation: they called black pods try out....
Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth Headphones with 35 Hour Playtime Deep Bass HiFi 3D Stereo Sound, Built-in Mic Earphones with Portable Charging Case for Smartphones and Laptops - W10 amazon.co.uk/dp/B07ZSCFZRX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_MOm-Db20ATTJK

Not sure if these are any good - on lightning deal at the minute. My little sister put AirPods on her Christmas list but like you I’d rather get her a cheaper set first and see if she looks after them before paying £100+ for them to be dropped in the toilet!
Edited by: "Loose167" 17th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions