SIMO EE Unlimited 4G Data/Mins/Text £25 p/m a good deal???

Posted 22nd May
Is it a good deal to go for guys??? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Yes

How did you get that deal
Edited by: "Freddy_uk" 22nd May
Freddy_uk22/05/2020 10:11

YesHow did you get that deal

I was checking my upgarde options with them and saw that deal as a web exclusive
I want it . I’ve never had EE but I assume the speeds are good so worth £25 easy.
Freddy_uk22/05/2020 10:16

I want it . I’ve never had EE but I assume the speeds are good so w …I want it . I’ve never had EE but I assume the speeds are good so worth £25 easy.

I live in london and their reception and data speeds are very good. If three had good reviews like EE then would have gone for their deal at £16-18.
rimz79022/05/2020 10:19

I live in london and their reception and data speeds are very good. If …I live in london and their reception and data speeds are very good. If three had good reviews like EE then would have gone for their deal at £16-18.

I have thee (smarty)@18.75 and Voxi £10 on my router. I’d switch the smarty to EE if that deal ever became available to me.
Just logged in and checked my upgrade options, I have the same offer aswell.

40833793-onpy9.jpg
Two and a half times more expensive than Voxi's busted unmetered everything option (that also includes unlim pic msgs) and 11 months longer commitment, but good price for EE.
AndyRoyd22/05/2020 12:17

Two and a half times more expensive than Voxi's busted unmetered …Two and a half times more expensive than Voxi's busted unmetered everything option (that also includes unlim pic msgs) and 11 months longer commitment, but good price for EE.

Voxi could start counting tomorrow so it’s not guaranteed unlimited.
Freddy_uk22/05/2020 13:21

Voxi could start counting tomorrow so it’s not guaranteed unlimited.

You may mean enforce metering, and that will not happen until after commencement of the next billing cycle after receipt of text from Voxi to notify re-introduction of functional metering.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions