Groups
    EXPIRED

Simple Digital Camera and Printing option

Looking for a digital camera, at least 3 Meg Pixels but has to be easy to use / print from (for my mum).
    Around £150 - £200 for camera/printer?

The one I am looking to buy at the moment is - Kodak 7301 + Dock Digital Camera £149 at Currys.
    Also should I but additional memory now.

Anyone find it cheaper elsewhere? Also I know there are some discount codes on link at the left but not sure if I can use them. One that would seem applicable is supposed to be only available for certain pensioners?
    Is the £10 voucher on £100 offer still on?

1 Comment

Maria

Looking for a digital camera, at least 3 Meg Pixels but has to be easy to … Looking for a digital camera, at least 3 Meg Pixels but has to be easy to use / print from (for my mum).Around £150 - £200 for camera/printer?The one I am looking to buy at the moment is - Kodak 7301 + Dock Digital Camera £149 at Currys.Also should I but additional memory now.Anyone find it cheaper elsewhere? Also I know there are some discount codes on link at the left but not sure if I can use them. One that would seem applicable is supposed to be only available for certain pensioners?Is the £10 voucher on £100 offer still on?

Hi Maria

Which £10 voucher are you referring to? or which online store?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions